Family Meeting.

Mr. Blackbourne's POV:

I was standing in the center of the living room glaring at my team. Axel was standing to my right and was silently shooting looks to his team telling them to keep their mouths shut and I was grateful they had listened. This was not how I seen this meeting going.

After Mr. Taylor junior finished his hours this morning he informed us that he and Miss. Sorenson smoothed things out between the two of them and we all headed into the California room to have our joint family meeting.

I allowed Axel to explain that his team was interested in our bird as well and that's as far as he got before all hell broke loose.

"Oy! Fuck that. We found her, she's ours!" Gabriel exclaimed loudly and I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes at his colorful vocabulary.

"HELL FUCKING NO! SANG BABY IS NOT LEAVING US!" North's booming voice decided to add in while the others all voiced their agreements. The Toma team was starting to get irritated now and it was only a mater of time before Raven decides to...

"What the fuck, West. You can't just fucking decide malen'kiye ptitsy (little bird's) life for her. She's vzroslaya zhenshchina (a grown woman). She's allowed to make her own fucking choices." Raven snarled at North standing up, North stood as well and then they were yelling back and forth in Russian.

Axel gave me a slight nod and I took that as my que, slamming my hands down on the coffee table for emphasis.

"ENOUGH!" I roared gathering everyone's attention. They silenced and I motioned with my head to Silas to get North to sit back down. He did so quickly and then Raven returned to his seat, still glaring daggers at North who's arms were crossed across his chest as he glared right back.

"I am going to say this once, and once only. Anyone from my team that interiors will be doing hours tomorrow. Do I make myself clear gentlemen?" I scolded sternly. 8 heads nodded and Axel informed his team that they too would be doing hours if there were anymore outbursts.

"Both Mr. Toma and myself have discussed this through great detail and have decided to do a merger of our two teams if it is agreed upon. Now, before I get into more detail about that we need to discuss the issue with Miss. Sorenson. As you all know we have had an Anderson plan set in motion since our stay at The Morgan Estate. I know my team, including myself agreed to the love her or lose her logic and I am using that once again." I explained quickly, taking a deep breath before continuing.

This next suggestion may just get me killed by my own team, but here goes nothing...

"Both Mr. Toma and I have decided that the rule will now apply for both teams. If we can't all love her, we lose her relationshipwise until we find a safe area and then we lose her for good." I revealed and everyone in the room- with the exception of myself and Axel- paled. When it was obvious nobody was going to say anything Axel continued for me.

"Owen and I have agreed that in order for this to work, a merger of teams would be the most sufficient way to go about this." He informed both teams pausing before continuing.

"I have discussed the possibility of a merger with my team already and they have ready agreed that even without the influence of the bird it would be the wisest decision and I believe this just solified the decision for them. Am I correct?" He questioned looking around at his team, all of which nodded their acceptance.