Waisting Time (part 2)

Sang's POV:

We downed a couple more shots before deciding to play a few drinking games, courtesy of Raven and Gabriel. They had been debating on either playing "Never have I ever" and "most likely" I had never played either but the boys all voted and "Never have I ever" won majority rule and by now Nathan had pulled me onto his lap on the couch across from North and Silas.

"Okay, Trouble. Have you ever played this game?" Meanie asked and I shook my head "no".

"Alright so here's the rules. We each get a turn stating something we've never done and if you've done whatever is said you take a drink. Simple enough, okay?" He explained and I nodded, smiling. He was right it did sound pretty simple.

"Okay, Kota? You wanna go first?" Meanie asked and kota nodded before his eyes darted back and forth across the wall before he smirked and looked at Sean.

"Never have I ever dressed up as the opposite gender." He stated smiling. Sean's eyes widened and his gaze shot to me before he took a shot. I arched a brow as Axel, Luke, and Raven followed right after.

We all looked at Raven who just smiled at us all before speaking.

"Crazy things happen when Russian man drinks." Was all he said jokingly, then again though, I'm pretty sure he wasn't kidding and that's really how it all started.

The rest of the guys started stating random things trying to catch each other out and I still hadn't touched my drink. That is, until Corey was up.

"Never have I ever gone skinny dipping." He stated with a smile and everyone except him, Owen, and Axel took their shots.

As soon as their glasses we're down they all turned to me expectantly. I blushed and half either smiled or smirked. I shrugged before speaking.

"It was recently, actually. While we were traveling." I stated with a sheepish smile. North, Victor, and Gabriel's eyes all widened and their jaws dropped. I giggled at the looks they were wearing. Priceless.

It was quiet for a few moments before Silas mumbled something in Greek.

"Τυχερός καθάρματα . (Lucky bastards.)" His deep voice stated as his eyes roamed my body before North smacked him upside the head and glared.

"Okay, Sang baby. Your turn." North stated still glaring at Silas who grinned lazily.

I though about it for a few moments before smiling to myself. This should be a good one.

"Never have I ever been in a relationship." I stated matter-of-factly with a smirk, but that smirk quickly faltered when they all stared at me intently.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"You've never had a boyfriend before?" Someone asked softly and I realized it was Corey who spoke. I shook my head "no" slowly.

"But...why, Princess? Surely you've been asked on dates before...Right?" Victor asked from his spot on the couch next to me. I sighed and shook my head before hanging it, ashamed.

I could feel the unshed tears pooling at the corner of my etes, but I refused to cry. I shouldn't have chose that one. I thought.