Stronger Than Strong.

Victor's POV:

I held this tiny, precious girl close to my chest, listening as her breathing evened out and she started to lightly snore. I knew she'd been exhausted, I would be too after all that went yesterday and this morning.

I wasn't as tired as the others because I had gone to bed early last night and had a nap on the way here from Gabe's house. Sang sighed and tried to snuggled in closer to me, so I wrapped my arms around her tight and pressed a kiss to the back of her head.

 Sang sighed and tried to snuggled in closer to me, so I wrapped my arms around her tight and pressed a kiss to the back of her head

I hurried my face into her hair and closed my eyes enjoying the feel if this small girl in my arms. Breathing deeply I couldn't suppress the soft sigh that left my mouth. She always smelled the same, like being fresh out of the shower but at the same time having a soft, almost powdery and delicate twist. She was gorgeous. Everything about her. She was nothing like any girl I had ever met.

Before all this had started my parents had tried setting me up with plenty of girls. They only wanted one of two things though, money or your name in the high society. My grandmother was the one who taught me to tell the difference between someone being genuine and someone trying to use you to benefit themselves.

I ran my hand over my pendant as the memory came rushing back to me...

On my 9th birthday my grandmother had taken me to her home after my parents had forced me to play a concert. My grandmother had been furious, and neither one of my parents had wanted to deal with me anyway so they "allowed" me to go with her. We had gone to her house where she had a small cake and 2 gifts waiting for me me.

The first was a certified copy of her will, stating that I was to inherit all if her things, from her properties to her money at the age of 18.

The second, was a small box wrapped in silver wrapping paper with a white bow placed on top. I opened it quickly with a big smile on my face. Inside was a weird shaped silver medallion placed in the middle was an off white heart.

 Inside was a weird shaped silver medallion placed in the middle was an off white heart