Meeting Victor

Sang's POV:

After deciding that I would meet the rest of their group kota explained that he would have the rest come over one at a time until there were only two left. The last two would come together. I okayed it and they sent off the signal. After luke looked around my weaponry room he called kota back to take a look at everything to see what else we could all use.

Dr. Green and I sat alone on the bed and I looked up to see him just staring at me. I blushed but locked gazes with him, tilting my head in question. He shook his head and looked down with a small smile, before he looked up at me through his lashes. "Y'know your a lot different than what I thought from my first impression of you pookie." He mused with a lopsided grin. "How so?" I asked wrinkling my nose, to which he chuckled.

"When I first met you you were more like a deer-caught-in-headlights but the minute you sensed our distress for our family you turned into a she-wolf barking out orders and taking charge. I guess I'm just curious as to why?" He murdered the last bit so only he and I could hear. "Well, Dr. Green," I started but he quickly interrupted me. "Sean, pookie...just call me sean." I nodded in response and cleared my throat. "Well sean, I guess I had been alone for so long I forgot how it was to have anyone here other than Max...and the part about being a she-wolf well now, that's not true. I could see the fear in your guys' eyes and I didn't like it there. So I did what I could to help. I've never had anyone i loved enough to fight for it vice versa...other than max that is, but I'd imagine that if I was ever in that position I'd want others to help me as well I guess." I answered quietly looking anywhere but his eyes before meeting his gaze and I could see his eyes had unshed tears in them. We sat there quietly another moment. "Pookie?" Sean spoke so quietly if I wasn't sitting right next to him I would never have heard him. "Hmm?" I hummed looking at the floor. A gentle finger under my chin guided my face to look back at him and I locked gazes with his green eyes, they'd lost their playfulness at the moment and I decided I didn't like that look on him.

"Pookie, why are you all alone out here?" He asked softly and I closed my eyes as I could feel them begin to water, I willed the tears to go away as my heart broke all over again at the memory. Should I tell him? Maybe. I mean it's not like mother can do anything about me talking now.

Right?

I opened my eyes again and could see the concern in his reflecting back at me and slowly shook my head. "She...she...they left me behind. They said I was not allowed to come with them, loaded up the car with their stuff, most of the food and just...left." I choked out wiping away the traitorous tears that were falling now. "Oh pookie." Sean replied softly as he pulled me onto his lap, facing his chest,tucked my head under his chin and began rocking us back and forth slowly. I stiffened at first but slowly relaxed into his embrace reminding myself that he would NOT hurt me.

The air in the room shifted as i continued to cry and the smell of Kota's spice, Luke's Vanilla, and Sean's citrus and ginger was met with another's moss and berries scent. I stiffened as a smooth baritone voice cut through the silent room. "Hey doc, I'm gonna signal over Gabe now if that's okay with you all." The stranger notified him softly. I felt the sean nod and I pulled back a little to dry my tears with the sleeve of my cardigan before taking a look at the owner of the new voice.

He was smaller than the three boys I had met earlier today, with brown wavy hair that came down just to the make of his neck. His hips were slim and he wasn't as cut as luke and sean but more similar to kota, I guessed. He had on a pair of black slacks, a white button down shirt and a pair of black vans. I looked up and silently gasped as my eyes met his and I finally realized what the term- fire in his eyes- referred to. They were beautiful and the moment his eyes locked on to mine after looking me over the intensity in them was set to ablaze. He slowly held his hand out for me to shake. "Hello princess, my names Victor." He introduced himself. I shivered as his smooth voice wrapped around me before putting my hand in his. "Hello, my name is Sang." I replied softly, watching as his mouth turned up in a smile.

Victor's POV:

I made my way across the street and up the house quickly before climbing through the window. I looked around for my brothers but only saw the Doc with a tiny bundle of blonde hair sitting on his lap crying quietly. One look at the docs eyes and i had my answer as to what was going on-shes just like us vic, she's broken- and in an instant my heart broke for this girl. So much was going on in the crappy world we lived in now and to be completely alone, had to have been beyond terrifying.

I had been with my brothers since the beginning if all this and I still had been terrified the whole time. Sure I acted brave and did what needed to be done but not one of us wasn't scared and we all knew it. I quietly let the doc know I was signaling Gabe over and with his nod of approval I sent out the signal before turning to introduce myself.

As I turned I realized she had turned as well to face me. One look at this girl and I forgot how to breath. She was gorgeous. Tiny, beautiful curves, delicate, her face was heart shaped with high cheekbones and a cute button nose. Her lips were full and pink and looked so soft, her eyes though...that's what kicked my breathing back into gear. They were a beautiful shade of green that had me ready to play Vivaldi's four seasons- spring for her on a whim an I knew I was in trouble as soon as her eyes locked on mine.

I was a goner.

That much was for sure. I had always been told to protect my heart by my mother and I always had, until I looked at this beautiful mess of a broken girl in front of me, and decided I would do anything to make her happy. I reached out my hand to her and smiled. "Hello, princess. My names Victor."