Facing A Fear.

Silas's POV:

We finally reached San Diego. It had been a long drive but, we'd finally made it. We really had made it yesterday but decided last night that we'd drive around for a while to shake any tails that might have been following us.

After many hours of driving around in circles and cutting through alleyways we had finally came to a stop in front of Mr. B.'s beach house. Luke, Kota and I were out of that car quicker than lightning and racing towards the front door as quick as possible.

Luke rushed in first, followed by Kota and then me, but we all came to a halt in the entryway when we heard the sweetest, most angelic little giggle coming from the kitchen. I don't think I've ever heard a more beautiful sound. I thought to myself. We all three were wearing goofey looking grins and took off towards the kitchen.

I reached the doorway first and I felt my heart speed up at the sight in front of me. There sitting on the counter across the room was my angel. She was sporting a beautiful rosy pink blush and a big smile. That smile only grew and her gorgeous green eyes up like the fourth of July when they landed on me.

That was all the encouragement I needed because before my brain could catch up with my body I was shooting across the room faster than a bullet and had lifted her off the counter and into my arms. She squealed and let out a giggle and I had a brief awareness that my brothers were in the room but I didn't care.

"Silas." She breathed out and wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly before she stuffed her face into the crook of my neck. The sound of her happiness to have me there and the feel of her body pressed to mine had me sighing in relief and I could feel my lips lift into a small grin before I kissed the top of her head.

 The sound of her happiness to have me there and the feel of her body pressed to mine had me sighing in relief and I could feel my lips lift into a small grin before I kissed the top of her head

"Aggele mou, I missed you." I admitted she sighed and I could hear her mumbling that she had missed me too which only made my grin grow wider.

I didn't care that any of my brothers knew how I felt for this little angel in my arms. I realised just how much she'd came to mean to me when we all split up. I didn't care if telling her my feeling and emotions towards her made me look like a sissy because when it came to aggele mou, I'd wear my heart on my sleeve like a badge of honor, and I'd openly show my feeling for her with pride.

"Awww, c'mon Si, I need some sugar from my cupcake too." Luke's whiney voice pulled me out if my aggele fog and I slid her down my body until her feet were firmly on the ground. I grinned at the blush currently adorning her beautiful face and she lifted to her tiptoes kissing me on the cheek before turning into Luke's waiting arms.

Stepping back I finally took in my surroundings and greeted all of my brothers before my feet and eyes stooped in front of North, who looked grumpier than usual. I frowned, something was up. I sent him a loaded look asking him to help me unpack the car. He grunted and nodded before turning and leading the way out of the house.