Traveling With The Tomas.

Mr. Blackbourne's POV:

I had a lot to explain to the Toma team today. Last night when we decided to camp out- instead of keeping our car stuffed to the brim with a bunch of full grown men- Mr. Griffin shot out if his bed in a panic screaming for Miss. Sorenson, or more specifically his "peanut" which of course woke the big, one man Russian mafia- Raven- to wake up amd panic, pulling out a knife while letting out a terrifying roar as he prepared himself for a full out blood bath.

Sean- ever the mature adult he claims to be- of course damn near busted a gut he was laughing so hard, while the others looked between him, Mr. Griffin and Raven in confusion.

After I calmed Mr. Griffen I had explained to Mr. Axel Toma and his team that we would discuss everything in the morning. They let it go, reluctantly, and went back to sleep for about an hour before we had to pack up and leave again because of all the undead we managed to attract from the outburst during the night.

Now though, it's morning and time for an explanation.

"So about last night." Axel commented but the hidden question mark was there. I sighed as Sean barked out a loud HA! while Mr. Griffin turned red from embarrassment, and Raven started to grumble in Russian as he stroked Miss. Sorenson's kittens. They've taken a liking to him, surprisingly.

"Our bird, Miss. Sorenson is in another vehicle at the moment and I believe Mr. Griffin had some sort of nightmare that involved her well being...am I correct Mr. Griffin?" I asked as I arched a brow and turned from my spot in the passengers seat to look at him.

"Yeah, Mr. B." He replied with a nod.

"So, malen'kaya ptitsa (little bird) is name peanut?" Raven asked, his Russian accent weighed heavily with every word. Nathan and Sean had the good grace to blush and I shook my head shooting them each a look.

"No, her name is Miss. Sang Sorenson." I corrected before continuing. I told them about Max, and how we had met her, about her saving my life to which Sean added the story about her saving him and Nathan added how she saved North.
By the end of the story they all had a dazed look on there face and smiles.

"Don't worry Nathan, if I had a girl like that, I'd be screaming her name in my sleep too." Marc joked as he wiggled his brows at him. Nathan turned red and flipped him off causing everyone to laugh even I let a chuckle slip past my mask.

"So when do we meet malen'kaya ptitsa (little bird)?" Raven asked with a big grin before continuing.

"Maybe I find zhena (wife) in America all after." He winked. Corey rolled his eyes but had a smile on his face.

"Its after all Raven, not all after." He corrected but Raven just shrugged it off.

"Same." He replied and we all rolled our eyes at that.

"Well, if everyone's on time you all should be meeting Pookie in about 3 more days." Sean replied to the original question and they all nodded. Brandon who had been sitting quietly watching the interaction finally spoke up and I wasn't prepared to answer his question.

"So which one of you lot is claim her?" He asked curiously and the three of us froze before shooting loaded looks at each other. I wasn't sure any of us were quite ready to, or had been expecting to explain the dynamics of the relationship we were hoping to obtain with Miss. Sorenson. I cleared my throat as the silence began to turn awkward and steeled myself.