Making New Friends.

Sang's POV:

After a long travel we finally made it to Mr. Blackbourne's beach house around noon. The boys all looked exhausted, as did I I'm sure, but I don't think anyone could sit still any longer. We were finally going to be reunited with the rest of our family, and we were all excited about that.

North parked the car and I just about flew out before any of the boys could even get their seatbelts off. They chuckled at that, but before anyone could say anything the front door to the beach house flew open, and the scariest person I think I've ever seen came barelling out in a full blown sprint towards me.

I tensed where I stood, eyes wide while the boys' jaws all dropped at the sight of this guy. He was huge, bigger than Silas even. He was wearing grey and black camo pants with combat boots and black tshirt that hugged his mucles tightly. His biceps bulged in the sleeves and I'm almost certain if he flexed they'd rip the fabric. He had tattoos all over his body and a lip ring that glinted with the reflection of the sun and his dark eyes were bright with excitement.

That- combined with the huge grin he was sporting- was probably the only reason I didn't have a full blown panic attack when he reached me and picked me up in a hug, crushing me to his chest as he spun us around.

"Malen'kaya ptichka you are finally here. Come, I've been waiting to meet moya budushchaya zhena (my future wife) all night!" The strange man bellowed excitedly in my ear before he pulled back to look at me with an even bigger grin, if that was even possible, and pressing a quick hard kiss to my forehead.

I'm pretty sure the look on my face was somewhere between shocked that this stranger just kissed me and terrified. The choking noises from the boys behind me weren't helping the situation either, if anything it made matters worse. After nobody moved for a few seconds the stranger rolled his eyes and hefted me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing and turned marching back to the house.

 After nobody moved for a few seconds the stranger rolled his eyes and hefted me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing and turned marching back to the house

"GOD DAMNIT RAVEN, PUT SANG BABY DOWN RIGHT NOW!" North bellowed behind us but the big scary guy- Raven- ignored his request.

"Uspokoysya (calm down) West. I'll be gentle with malen'kaya ptichka (little bird). Besides I'm sure she is enjoying the view. Yes, malen'kaya lyubov' ptitsy (little love bird)?" He stated more than asked with a smug smile and a wink, and I felt a flush creep up my face.

From my view I could barely see Victor looking at me worriedly, North looked beyond furious and Gabriel slapped his palm to his forehead before answering.

"Oy! You big fucker. Put her down! You can't just manhandle her." Gabriel called after us, attempting to help but Raven waved him off.

"Malen'kaya lyubov' ptitsy (little love bird) hasn't complained yet, maybe she likes...yes?" Raven teased back while shrugging, but the action caused me to let out an 'oomph'. The sound didn't pass North though, and just before we passed the threshold I could see North beelining it in our direction, fists clenched and jaw set.