Honey, I'm home.

Sang's POV:

We finished getting as many supplies as we could before morning light came and we were heading home. We had completed the list and added on many addition supplies such as tents and other camping gear, vitamins, make-up, pet food and toys, enough feminine products to last a year,which caused everyone everyone except Sean to blush- I was redder than a strawberry- also I picked up enough clothes and shoes that I was sure Meanie was going to worship the lot of us. We even changed into some new clothes, I think Meanie would be proud.

I did have to cover up the bruise on my cheek from being slapped though...

On our way back everyone was peacefully quiet, much to my relief and since we were in the SUV we didn't have to kill any of the undead we had passed on our way back. Kota and Sean hadn't let go of my hands since we got in the car and I don't think either one of them had intentions of doing so, silas was snoring in the front seat, and every few minutes North would look back at me with a big, proud grin causing me to blush every time...All I could think about was the searing hot first kiss he had planted on me and I was 110% sure every girl should have a kiss like that as her first. I had a suspicious feeling he knew that was my first time too.

We reached The Morgan Estate at about 7:30 am, I think. Quickly, Kota and I did our thing allowing the car to enter through the front gate before scaling the wall and getting back into the car. We pulled up out front and the first person I saw was Nathan so I did what any girl would do, I took off into a full blown sprint headed straight towards him...

"HONEY, IM HOME!" I screamed out to him with a big smile, he whipped around with a big cheesy grin and dropped what he was doing, catching me up and spinning me around while hugging me. I could hear the guys chuckling from behind me but I didn't care right now, in this moment I was wrapped tightly in a leather and cypress bubble, and I didn't want it to pop.

"Peanut, I missed you." He breathed out as he set me back down on my feet and tucked some of my hair behind my ear. I beamed up at him, about to ask what he had been doing when a loud familiar voice screamed behind me causing my grin to widen even further.

"TROUBLE!!! GET YOUR PRETTY LITTLE ASS OVER HERE!" My meanie called and I did just that, turning around and sprinting towards him but he was running as well and we slammed into eachother.

"God damnit Trouble, don't ever fucking leave my sight again

"God damnit Trouble, don't ever fucking leave my sight again." He yelled and I giggled. He sighed and put me down looking me over and then smirked as he made me do a spin. I giggled again and waited for it to come...

Three.
Two..
One...

"Oy! Trouble, these aren't yours, who the fuck dressed you

"Oy! Trouble, these aren't yours, who the fuck dressed you. I love it. Your hair looks like shit though...come on!" He exclaimed before dragging me into the house. We made it halfway up the stairs where victor was focused on something while walking down, not really paying attention.

"Hi Victor!" I exclaimed excitedly. He quickly lifted his head mumbling a distracted "hey princess" and then looked back down at the paper he was studying and I briefly wondered if he was okay.

He quickly did a double take and his fire eyes roared to life with happiness before he ripped me from Gabriel's arms hugging me tightly and peppering kisses all over my cheeks. I giggled a lot and he started chuckling too followed by meanie before Sean called from the bottom of the stairs to, and I quote, "stop that giggling pookie or I'm coming up there to administer the cure." I bit my lip to contain my laughter.

"When did you get back, Princess?" Victor asked with a smile his fire eyes now a gentle smolder...I grinned back before answering.

"We just got back right now, where's Luke and Mr. Blackbourne?" I asked standing on my tip toes while looking over the boys shoulders.

"They're both in the meeting room, why don't you run up and go see them. Gabe and I can go help the guys unload everything. Meanie was just about to whine about my hair when I remembered something and I cut him off quickly.

"Oh, Meanie! Go help! I brought you a present, well not just you... Its for everyone but I think you'll enjoy it most." I smiled as I said it, enjoying the way his big crystal blue eyes lit up , before he booked it down the stairs on a new mission. Victor chuckled before turning to wrap me in another moss and berries scented embrace.

"I'm glad your home safe, Princess. Now go see Mr. B. and Luke." He mock ordered giving me a soft swat on the rear that had my eyes widening and him chuckling as he made his way downstairs. I shook my head with a small smile and ran up the rest of the way.

I walked into the meeting room to see a sleeping Luke and a reading Mr. B. Who looked up from his book as I came in. I quickly put a finger to my lips in a 'shhh' motion and he gave me a millimeter smile while his steel eyes held amusement. I tip-toed over to Luke before jumping on him in a straddling position and pinning his arms down just as his eyes shot open in panic.

They quickly changed to mischevious and before I knew it we had rolled off the couch and I was now the one being pinned. We were both cracking up but I should have known better as we heard big clomping footsteps headed our direction and both our eyes went wide right before a booming voice echoed throughout the room.

"GOD DAMNIT LUKE! GET THE FUCK OFF SANG BABY RIGHT NOW! YOUR GONNA FUCKING HURT HER!" North bellowed at him. Luke scrambled off of me and looked between Mr. B. , North and I incredulously, before pointing at me.

"What about me little brother? She started this war, doesn't she get in trouble too?" He ratted, throwing me under the bus. The traitor. North looked at me and shifted from foot to foot, almost unsure if he should get me in trouble or not and I merely raised an eyebrow at him in challenge.

Something flashed in his eyes and they darkened right before they got a glint in them that seemed to say two words. Challenge accepted.Mr. Blackbourne thankfully stepped in drawing both of our attention before either of us would find out, what that would mean.

"Miss. Sorenson, Mr. Taylor, I'm glad you all are back safe. I take it there were no complications then?" He asked and my eyes instantly flew to North's and his to mine before locking gazes with Mr. B. We smiled sheepishly in unison and that was all the answer Mr. Blackbourne needed before he called a family meeting.

20 minutes later I was sitting in a room full of boys half of whom were quietly holding in their anger since they had already witnessed what had happened, but the other half had just found out, and when they found out what tweeker #2 had done to me...Let me tell you the guys were 2 words.

Fucking Livid.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they weren't allowing me to go on another supply run for a very long time, if ever.

Once they checked over my face, and they all calmed down North told them about my "badass moment" as he like to call it while snuggling with Harley- of course he kept the kiss we had shared to himself, which I was grateful for- at the end of the story the boys all had dazed looks on their faces, Gabriel was the first one to snap back into reality, and his comment had me giggling like a mad woman.

"Well fuck me, trouble. You showed that fucker who runs the god damn show." He blurted out with pride in his eyes. We all laughed at that, and I got up to take Snickers from Victor before he pulled me down into his lap, I yawned loudly as I snuggled into his warm strong chest, and arms.

The guys continued to talk about what we had brought back for a while but I was exhausted,I could feel myself slowly drifting to sleep and must have dozed off. I stirred slightly as I was lifted off of Victor's lap and cradled into a solid,strong ocean scented chest. Silas. I barely sensed receiving 9 soft kisses on the top of my head before I could feel the air shift as he carried me out of the room and I was placed gently in Victor's bed, before Silas, and based on the spice scent that surrounded me next- Kota- crawled into bed with me slinging an arm or leg around me and we all drifted off to catch up on some much needed sleep.