The Three Amigos And The Big Scare.

Sang's POV:

After an emotional day we had secured the mansion, the property and even the tiny carriage house out back. The boys had made sure to clear out the staff's bodies, leaving Luke, Meanie and I upstairs for that part since none of us handled it very well.

While they were doing that meanie had decided that it would be a good time for us to all to bath and get cleaned up so we were already done by the time the rest of the guys needed to wash up. I, for one, certainly wasn't complaining about getting clean, if I had the chance to wash myself, I certainly wasn't going to pass it up. While I was washing Meanie announced that he would find me some clothes to wear and not to wash my hair stating that he wanted to do it.

I scrubbed my body clean and dried off quickly before making my way back into Victor's bedroom where there was a clean outfit that definitely did NOT belong to me, but the underwear and bra proved that they were most certainly laid out for me to find.

The underwear and bra were brand new still with tags and looked a lot nicer than the ones I had, I shrugged, dropped my towel and quickly slipped the bra and underwear on smiling when I noticed they fit like a glove.

Just as I turned around to grab the clothes the door swung open and Meanie strolled in

Just as I turned around to grab the clothes the door swung open and Meanie strolled in. I gaped at him but he was so focused on his task he didn't even notice me until he was halfway into the room where his eyes ran right passed me before he stopped mid-step and did a double take. His jaw dropped and his cheeks began to turn bright pink.

"Jesus! God damn...Holy fucking shit trouble." He stammered and spun around to face the wall. I quickly picked up my towel and wrapped it securely around me. My cheeks were on fire, I was so embarrassed.

"Um...Meanie. I'm covered now. What did you need?" I asked him looking at my feet to try and hide my blush. Meanie slowly turned around pointing to the bathroom.

"Uh...I was coming to see if you were done yet." He informed me almost shyly. I nodded slowly and pointed to the clothes in the bed.

"Those aren't mine" I stated and he let oit an exasperated huff.

"Nope, that's one of my sweaters and undershirts and a pair of victor's moms yoga pants and fuzzy socks. Just put them on Trouble, please?" He questioned but it was more like a halfhearted demand.

"Okay, whatever you say Meanie." I quipped and scooped them up off the bed before heading back into the bathroom shutting and locking the door with a soft click.

There was a simple white undershirt that was close to my size and a pair of long black yoga pants. The oversized sweater was an off white color and looked almost 2 sizes too big for me, but it was more of a comfy, cozy big and it ended just above the bottom of my butt. The fuzzy socks were exactly that...fuzzy.