Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place.

Sang's POV:

I was both excited and relieved to see the Toma team. I may not know them all that well but they had become friends to me and I cared about their well being just as much as I cared for my boys's.

I grinned and laughed as Raven- followed by the rest of the Toma team along with North and Silas- all but dragged me to the car and picked me up, sitting me on the hood of the car so I was more level with him. He walked to the passengers side door and pulled out a backpack and returning to my side.

He set the bag down on the hood next to me and was smiling proudly and nearly bouncing in his spot as he pulled out two matching shirts for me and him from his bag. I smiled widely at the gift before quickly putting it in over my tank top. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulling him to me for a hug, to which he complied. He sighed in content after dropping his head into the crook of my neck and nuzzling.

I giggled and he pulled back with a grin, before stepping out of the way to allow the others from the Toma team to do the same. In the end I'd received a matching Zombie Apocalypse Buddy keychain from Corey- he had the other one- a "zombie survival bag" backpack from Marc which I thought was ironically hilarious and I told him so.

He beamed back at me and Axel had gotten me a green brass knuckles handle for one of my knives, promising me that he'd put it together for me later. I have to say though my favorite gift had been a zombie bracelet I'd recieved from Brandon.

Brandon was the quiet one of their group and I hadn't talked with him very much so, we weren't as close as I was to the others but his gift was completely sweet. I thanked him with a hug and a quick kiss to the cheek- which surprisingly had him blushing almost as bright as me- before putting it on.

I had seen something flash in both Silas and Norths eyes as they did that silent eye talk thingy the boys all do before they both looked at me almost hurt? Or Betrayed? Before North stormed away angrily towards the beach at the back of the house.

I looked at Silas in confusion and he attempted to smile at me, but it looked more like a grimace before he turned around and headed back inside the house. I wondered what I possibly could have done to upset them.

I had a feeling it could have been kissing Brandon on the cheek but then again why would it be that? I kissed all the other guys on the cheek all the time and North never said anything, and he certainly hadn't gotten angry about it before.

I was so confused...

I hopped down off the hood of the car with the help of Axel before thanking them all once again and heading inside to put my stuff away. Running upstairs I quickly put them inside next to the door before hurrying down to the beach.

If I wanted to know what I'd done. I'd need to ask North himself, I decided and took off looking for him. About ten minutes of walking along the beach later I found him sitting on a rock staring out at the ocean. He still looked angry and I hesitated before walking over and sitting next to him. He didn't even look over at me before he clenched his fists and through gritted teeth acknowledged me.

"Go away Sang. I'm not in the mood to talk right now." He growled lowly and my heart broke a little and a lump formed in my throat at hearing him say my given name instead of my pet name.

"North Star?" I asked softly, placing a hand on his shoulder. That was obviously the wrong move though because he shook my hand off quickly as if I'd burned him.