Self Defense Lessons.

Sang's POV:

After spending the night with North we smoothed things over with a long talk as soon as we woke up. He had told me about how he was afraid of losing me to the Toma team and I assured him that I wouldn't and couldn't leave him or my other Academy boys.

Yup, you heard that right.

Academy.

Earlier during our road trip to California the boys had told me all about the Academy, or at least what it used to be before the end happened.

I wasn't exactly surprised when Victor had explained to me that they knew the Toma team through the academy either, they all acted very similar to each other really...

Raven was like, a combination of North and Luke in his own way.

Marc reminded me of both Sean and Nathan.

Corey was as close to a victor as you could get.

Axel was a laid back Mr. B. with just as much authority as Kota has shown in the past.

And Brandon was similar to my quiet Silas with Gabriel's sense of women's fashion.

So, like I said, it really didn't surprise me...

After I got up and ate breakfast I went to get ready for my day. I was in the shower when something dawned on me. The boys all looked happier and more relaxed this morning. There were no glaring contests and the tension- that had been thick enough to cut with a knife- that had been there since our arrival was no where to be found.

I smiled at that thought...

Everything was going to be okay now.

I finished my shower and quickly changed into my outfit for the day. Meanie had picked out my clothes while I was in the bathroom yelling for me to let him know when he could do my hair. We were doing self defense training today- since the boys wantdd to be sure i knew how to defend myself- so today I was wearing a light pink sports bra with matching pink and black spandex pants.

I was a little nervous about showing this much skin but I knew Gabriel wouldn't have me wear something inappropriate so I shrugged off my worries and continued to get ready

I was a little nervous about showing this much skin but I knew Gabriel wouldn't have me wear something inappropriate so I shrugged off my worries and continued to get ready. I brushed out my hair and called meanie in to do my hair for me.

"Well fuck me, trouble." He stated as he walked in and I'm pretty sure I could see the start if a small blush forming on his face. He twirled his finger motioning for me to turn and I did. When I was facing him again I was positive the blush was there now, he clapped his hands and nodded to himself.