Welcome To The Morgan Estate.

Sang's POV:

The car slowly coming to a stop had me beginning to stir from my nap. Slowly, my eyes fluttered open with the realization that dawn was beginning to make itself known. The golden hues of the early morning sun danced around the car and I noted that the presence of a strong arm wrapped securely around my waist as I layed sprawled out across the back seat of Norths SUV, belonged to Gabriel and the events of last night came crashing down bringing me back to reality.

I was still exhausted, the 2 hours I'd managed to doze in and out of sleep between my house and here wasn't nearly enough. Between my ordeal with victor and the roasted undead, keeping watch for most of the night last night, having the daylights scared out of me from the undead under the car and finally the emotional wreck I faced with my poor Meanie, I was fighting away yawns left and right jotting it down as a miracle I was still functioning properly.

I stretched lightly, as to not disturb my cuddle buddy, and froze as he began to slur the lyrics to an old Elvis song. A couple deep chuckles sounded from the front of the car drawing my attention. I turned my head to see both North and Silas looking back at us wearing amused expressions. I gave them a small smile only for it to turn into a confused frown when I looked back at a still sleeping meanie.

Wasn't he just awake and singing?

The boys must have noticed my confusion because they chuckled again before pointing to him.

"He sings when he's in a really deep sleep." Silas answered my unasked question with a small grin. I nodded and slowly shifted myself out of Meanie's arms. He let out a soft whimper reaching for me and I quickly stuffed a pillow into his arms. He sighed deeply, before smiling and snuggling deeper into the pillow.

"Where are we?" I croaked out, my voice still rough from sleep. Clearing my throat, I took in our surroundings. I could see Victor, Mr. Blackbourne, Luke, and Kota all standing in front of a huge gate looking deep in discussion, but I had no idea as to what it was about.

"We're at Vic's place, Sang baby. They're trying to figure out how to get through the gate right now, since it used to be opened electronically. Well, now that there's no electricity we can't get it open." North grunted out his explanation as he furrowed his brows in frustration and I nodded, wondering if there was anything I could do to help.

"Hey North, did you guys happen to grab the generator that was in the shed by any chance?" I questioned already forming a plan I hoped might work. He looked at Silas- who nodded but was confused- before looking at me and nodded arching an eyebrow.

" Yeah sang baby we did..." He answered and paused.

why?" He asked curiously.

"Where is it?" I inquired, ignoring the looks he and Silas were sending my way. He pointed towards the trunk and I got out of the car. North and Silas were quick to follow and helped me get it out.

"Okay...umm. Oh, North you've got jumper cables right? I need them. Silas can you help me carry this thing to the gates keypad?" I asked as I started wracking my brain for information. I remembered doing something similar to this a while back and if any luck, I figured I might be able to help.

We walked over to the gate and at this point the guys had all stopped talking and were staring at me like I'd lost my marbles but I had to try. As soon as North handed me the jumper cables Kota caught in to what I was going to do and face-palmed himself before quickly walking over to help me.