He calls me Miss. Sorenson

Sang's POV:

After we all calmed down from laughing about my Google confession I was more comfortable around Gabriel and Nathan. Gabriel said he wanted to play with my hair as soon as possible and then went of to look through my clothes to pick me out a new outfit because the one I'm currently wearing according to him looks, and I quote "like shit." So, I told him to have at it.

Nathans a big guy and all muscle. He's got these serious baby blues, and soft looking reddish-brown hair that I've been itching to run my fingers through, its like rabbit fur. He's very sweet from what I can tell, but I still don't know him very well.

We had been all sitting there waiting for the rest of the boys to come over when Max wokebup and padded over to the window to take his shift, about 5 minutes later Max nudged my hand with his nose, while quietly letting out a low growl.

I quickly jump off the bed as all the boys follow me confused. There's a man scaling the window and at leas 3 undead coming up from behind. The boys all run to the weaponry room to load up but I know they won't make it back in time so I do the only thing I can at the moment I climb out run to the edge and dive off the roof above the porch.

I hear a chorus of 'sang' as I'm going down but I tuck and roll before popping up and running across the street. I cut my arm and it burns like hell but I whip out my glock 17 gen4 from my side holster and run towards the man and shoot the undead closest to him. The bullet goes straight through his head and the undead drops causing the man to spin around and curse loudly. Yeah buddy, your welcome.

Mr. Blackbourne's POV:

As soon as I figured out what was happening I let out a loud curse. "Fuck, Mr. Taylor, Mr. Korba stay down." I bellowed at them. I didn't want them to get the wrong idea and shoot at the girl who without a fucking doubt just saved my life. I watched as she ran up to my side and passed over a cz combat 9mm and took down the last two undead before turning to me in concern. "Are you alright did they get you?" She asked me frantically her hands ghosting over my arms. I must have looked at her like she'd grown 2 heads.

She just came out if nowhere, has road rash all up her arm and asked me if I'm okay? Who does that?

"I'm fine Miss..." I trailed off allowing her to full me in as I looked her over. She was very beautiful. Blonde. Green eyes. A face so readable she was like looking at an open book. I was brought out of my thoughts when she cleared her throat straightened her stance and held out a hand. "Sorenson, Sang Sorenson." She replied as I took her hand in mine and gave it a light squeeze.

A blush began to form on her cheeks and amusedly, I felt my lips quirk up at the corners before dropping her hand. "Shall we cross then Miss Sorenson?" I asked as I held out a hand for her to lead the way. She nodded and began to walk ahead of me back across the street.

Ah, so she is the reason we are going over there instead of the boys bringing her back to us. She's so very tiny and delicate. Like a little bird. I almost snorted at the irony seeing as those of us in the Academy refer to males as dogs and females as birds but it suited her.