Admitting My Mistakes.

North's POV:

What the fuck did I just do?

That's the only thing that's going through my mind as I haul ass to try and catch up to Sang baby. God damnit, I'm a class fucking A asshole for what I just did. I internally scream at myself.

I hadn't meant to blow up on baby like that. Never my baby, and yet I did. I couldnt take seeing the Toma teams hands all over her, and when she kissed Brandon-albeit on the cheek- all i could see was red. She probably fucking hates me now but I know I fucked up and I need to make this right. As soon as she took off it took me .5 seconds to realize I might have just made the biggest mistake of my life all because I let my fears and insecurities get the better if me.

I burst through the back door and round the corner bolting up the stairs as fast as I can. I hear her door slam and I'm desperate now to fix this.

"Sang baby!" I call out, practically begging her not to lick herself away as I hit the top of the stairs and book it towards her room.

I slam into the door trying to open it but its locked and I can hear the scraping on the floor of something being pushed in front if it. Damnit baby. No, no, no. God no. Please. I bang and pound on the door begging her to open it, I can hear the desperation in my voice now and I don't even care that I'm crying.

I fucking love this girl...

And I just fucked everything I've shared with her up.

"Baby! Baby please. Let me in, please. I'm sorry. God, I'm so fucking sorry." I call to her choking on the emotions causing a lump in my throat. She doesn't answer but I can hear her sobs getting louder and I can feel my heart being ripped out of my chest from the sound, knowing I'm the reason behind it.

"Mr. Taylor...Mr. Taylor...NORTH!" Mr. B. bellows at me and rips me away from her door. I wanna swing at him, he doesn't get it, I need to fix this, but then again right now I've got half a mind to go downstairs and let both Silas and Raven beat me to a pulp.

I feel a hand grab my shoulder and I'm quickly spun around to face Luke. He's pissed at me. I can see it in his eyes. I know he wants to tell me off and I'm ready to take it, but what he does next surprises me.

He hugs me.

It's then that I realize I'm still crying and I'm grateful nobody has said anything yet. I stop my crying slowly and pull back turning to Mr. B. after he clears his throat.

"Mr. Taylor junior, what happened today...was more than uncalled for and I expect you to fix this, along with completing 2 hours alone first thing tomorrow morning, and then we will be having a combined family meeting." Mr. B. says sternly and I can tell he's holding back if the lightning and thunder in his cold, steel eyes have anything to say about it but keep my mouth shut and nod, all my brothers nodding as well.

"I expect you've learned your lesson then?" He asks and I nod again.

"Good, you are to stay here until you fix this mess you've gotten yourself into, but so help me god if I hear you so much as raise your voice towards Miss. Sorenson..." He trailed of and I nodded rapidly, and they all turned to leave, silas and Luke clapping me on the shoulders on the way out. I didn't want to know what would happen, It didn't matter anyways. I would not let myself yell at baby like that ever again.