If he's North, then Im headed South.

Sang's POV:

"Who the fuck let Barbie out on the fucking roof with a loaded fucking weapon?" Bellowed a loud gruff voice from the windowsill. Oh god, if it thought walking back into the house and finding Silas would have made me pee myself...walking in and finding this guy would have put me into fucking cardiac arrest. I thought to myself as I stared at the new guy in total unmasked wide watery-eyed fear. He had dark hair and dark eyes and was wearing all black but I couldn't really get a good look at him from the angle I was standing, but the pissed off scowl on his face was enough to have me backing away.

I could feel my breathing becoming shallower by the second and the boys' voices around me started to blend together as the tears started streaming down my face. I could hear Dr. Green trying to tell me to breath with him as he bagan to make his way over towards me. Silas began to speek rapidly in Greek to the scary guy and his eyes went from an angry glare to panic as I began to hyperventilate. Everybody's voices drowned out and the last thing I saw was The scary guy storming my way looking panicked before I flinched hard and my eyes rolled back into my head and I was claimed by the darkness.

North's POV:

I seen it before it happened and bulldozed my way past Silas as soon as she started to hyperventilate to the point of wheezing. Doc had ran into some tiny room for his medical bag end everybody else was too busy either glaring or swearing at me at the moment to pay attention.

I watched her flinch hard before I got to her and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I caught her just as her body went limp and lifted her bridal style and carried her over to the bed to lay her down.

Fuck!

I didn't mean to scare her like that. I was just worried she'd get hurt. The way she flinched as if i was going to atrack her, that damn near broke my heart. I would never, ever hurt her. Shit, I wasn't even mad at her, I was mad at my brothers for being so fucking stupid. God I'm such a fucking jackass. I sighed as I set her down gently on the bed as the doc made his way back over to us. As soon as I caught her the entire room went so silent you could hear a pen drop.

I pushed some of her blonde hair out of her face and for the first time got a good look at her and felt my usual scowl soften. She was a tiny, gorgeous little thing with absolutely perfect fucking curves. Her eyes you could tell even from the brief moment I had locked onto them were a stunning shade of green. I tucked her hair behind her ear and went to get up when a soft tiny hand captured my own bigger calloused ones and I melted a little.

A throat was cleared and I looked over to Mr. B. Who had been studying our interaction while the doc looked her over. "For the record Mr. Taylor, I gave her permission to take down the undead from the rooftop and I believe it would be in your best interest to not Underestimate Miss Sorenson again. Now as soon as Dr. Green clears Miss Sorenson we will be having a family meeting and you Mr. Taylor will be apologizing for frightening Miss Sorenson when she wakes up." I nodded before Gabriel decided we needed to hear his two cents as well. "Frightening... Mr. B. He did more than frighten her he scared the fucking bejeezus out of her." He commented and I gritted my teeth together and bit back a smart ass comeback. I could take it. Hell, I deserved it, after coming into her home and scaring her that way...

A little teasing I could handle.

At least I thought I could handle it until Luke decided to open his big mouth. "So...do you think it was the loud voice that scared her so bad she passed out or his big ugly mug?" He questioned with mock seriousness looking around at the rest of our family and moving before I could thump him in the back of the head. Everybody else laughed but I just looked at the delicate little beauty grasping my hand in hers as the doc cleared her and they all headed out onto the roof leaving me to go out last.

When I was alone I brought her tiny hand up to my lips and pressed a quick kiss to it as I stood up. She let go of my hand and tucked hers under her pillow. My lips turned up into a half-smile and I made a silent promise that i wouldnt let anything ir anybody ever hurt this girl again. Silas was right this little angel is a gift from the gods. I thought to myself as I headed out to the roof for the family meeting.

Sang's POV:

I woke up with a start only to find myself alone in my room. It was late afternoon now and I was fricken starving. I nudged max awake with a foot as I climbed off my bed and headed to my trunk across the room pulling out my last can of soup and the rest of my water bottle before splitting them between Max and I.

I headed back over to sit on my bed and eat when the door to the attic swung open and the scary guy from earlier walked out. We both stopped dead in our tracks, frozen as we just stared at each other. I noticed now that I could see him better the he was very handsome. He had hair and eyes so dark they were almost black and a nice tan going on, with a small gold hoop earring in his left ear. I could tell he had muscles on his stomach, a strong, broad chest with matching shoulders, and his biceps were huge. He had on all black. A Black shirt. Black military cargo pants and a pair of black combat boots.

If he was trying to rock the bad boy look, well I've got news for you buddy...

Nailed it...

I started to back away, when he suddenly shot forward gently capturing my hand in his own. "Sang, I'm sorry...y'know about before. I...I wasn't mad at you...I just... I..well... Look, I yell when I care okay? I don't know why I just do..and I didn't mean to yell at you...I mean I did..but..." He trailed of as I noticed his cheeks beginning to tint pink.

I gave his hand a quick reassuring squeeze before nodding at him. "Umm...Th-thank you for caring..." I stated the last part as more of a question since I still didn't know his name. He must have realized that because he chuckled quietly. "I'm North." he supplied before shooting me a small smile. The smile did wonders to transform his scary bad boy image and I discovered he's even got a dimple. I smiled back at him more at ease since he explained himself, before I remembered something he said earlier...

"So I'm a Barbie huh, North?" I asked quirking an eyebrow, shooting him my best mock glare. He choked on a laugh before rapidly shaking his head no. "Pfft. What are you talking about... I said baby, Not Barbie. I said who the fuck let baby out on the fucking roof with a loaded fucking gun... Like as in Sang baby?.. But yeah, Nope, not barbie. Never barbie...Got it, sang baby?" He replied with a smirk that made my belly flip and a cocky wink. "Uh-huh. Suuurrree...whatever you say North, whatever you say." I teased back with an eye roll, unable to hide my grin. He smiled at me as he pulled me behind him and out onto the roof to meet with the others.

As i trailed along behind North, I couldn't help but think for the first time in 2 weeks that maybe... Just maybe, everything was going to be okay, because now...I had 9 friends, and a dog surrounding me and while I may have been surrounded by people before all this happened, this was the first time in a long time that I didn't feel completely alone.

And that feeling alone...was good enough for me.