Wasting Time. (Part 1)

Sang's POV:

After Kota had all but dragged me back to the house the others scrambled in behind us. We made lunch and passed out some of the jerky we had made earlier in the week much to the other boys' surprise.

The shock of seeing actual meat was enough to send a beaming Victor into full blown story mode reencounting how I had taken down the buck, much to North and Gabriel's dismay but they both wore a soft smile nonetheless.

I smiled as Marc took my now empty plate, to the sink to wash, I muttered a small thank you which his only reply was a grin and a quick wink.

Raven had been looking at me intently from his seat across the table from me for the past 30 minutes and I was starting to get a little uneasy so I squirmed a little in my seat.

He must have noticed, because soon he had a devious grin plastered on his handsome face that would put Alice in Wonderland's Cheshire cat to shame. Oh lord, this can't be good. I thought. He cleared his throat gathering the attention of some of the guys around us.

"Malen'kaya ptichka (little bird), you fight like professional, the boys say you shoot like assassin...what's next? You drink like Russian?" He smirked at me, his Russian accent thick, and I could swear I saw a hint of challenge in his eyes, although he covered it up quickly with an innocent look.

Oh, you'd be suprised my big Russian friend. I inwardly chuckled.

Now, don't get me wrong. The only reason why I had ever even tasted alcohol was because it numbed the pain of the beatings my stepmother used to dish out. I was never allowed to go to the Dr.'s...Plus, I was only able to take so many ibuprofen at a time. So surprisingly, yes, I could hold my own when it came to alcohol...but he didn't know that.

I arched a brow at him, biting my lip to hold back a smirk and shrugged, before looking up at him innocently through my lashes.

"I guess, but it's a moot point considering we don't have any alcohol." I stated sweetly. He grinned big before holding up a finger for me to wait as he scooted his chair out, got up and walked across the room.

By now, all the boys' attention was on us. Some looking curious, and others confused. Except Luke, he was looking just passed me with a dazed expression.

I assume he was busy in Lala Land again, I smiled at that.

Raven grabbed a black duffle bag off the counter and sauntered back to the table, grin still in place, before sitting down and unzipping it.

Inside were probably 20 different types of liquor bottles ranging from vodka to whisky to gin.

My eyes went wide with shock as did the others', and I looked up at Raven who merely shrugged at us all, looking slightly amused.

"What? It's end of world...sooner or later we're all going to need a drink." He stated casually like it was a normal thing to be smuggling alcohol during a fricken zombie apocalypse.

Yeah, not normal, Raven.

The silence that had been in the room was broken by a booming angry voice belonging to none other than my very own North Star.