The Supply Run From Hell.

Sang's POV:

After being at Victor's house for a week everything we did pretty much became routine. Sleep, wake up, eat, go about our morning, eat lunch, go whatever needed to be done, eat dinner, bath, sleep and repeat. Our supplies were beginning to get low and North was always walking around grumbling about needing things for the cars, we all rolled our eyes at that. The kittens quickly adjusted to our life and have even taken a liking to Max who snuggles with them at night when we sleep.

I've had a few more nightmares this week but since I was punished when I had lived with my mother I had learned not to cry out. I knew North would be mad that I hadn't been telling him about it but I just wasn't ready to talk about them and they weren't bothering anyone so I just kept quiet.

We were starting to get low on things we needed and we knew we couldn't hole up here for much longer. Eventually, we would have to leave the safety of our The Morgan Estate and head east towards Mr. Blackbourne's home, but for now we needed to make sure we were prepared for when that day came. That was the main reason for today's family meeting where Mr. Blackbourne sat us around the meeting room table and decided half of us would go on a Supply run tonight...what he waited until the end to mention- for now obvious reasons- was that I would be one of those to go.

Which was how I ended up in a room full of loud protesting men.

"FUCK NO! SANG BABY'S NOT STEPPING ONE FUCKING FOOT OUTSIDE OF THIS HOUSE!" My North Star roared, standing up so fast the chair he had previously been sitting in flew back hitting the wall.

"Oy! Trouble you better not even fucking think about it god damnit, you just keep your sweet little ass planted in that fucking seat. You hear me?" Meanie yelled, pointing a finger at me when I stood up, ready to get my things for the run.

The others seemed pretty pissed off too except for Sean who almost looked...amused? But his eyes still held a wariness about them,Silas started bellowing in rapid Greek...no doubt cursing, Kota was counting and had to be at least half was to 100 by now, Nathan was running a hand through his hair with his jaw set and his free hand clenching and unclenching repeatedly into a tight fist, victor had stood up abruptly and started pacing his face red from suppressed anger and his fire eyes were roaring with an intense furl, and Luke looked like someone had just told him they kicked his puppy all while Mr. Blackbourne stood at the head of the table looking like he hasn't just dropped a bomb in this room full of Alpha males, hands neatly linked together behind his back and a calm mask set in place on his perfect face, steel eyes locked on my own green orbs.

He raised an eyebrow at me in question his gaze never wavering as his eyes asked the silent question "Are you comfortable going?" to which I answers with a short nod. Mr. Blackbourne gave me a nod of approval before turning his attention back to my group of angry men.

"ENOUGH!" he yelled slamming a hand down on the table. Everyone immediately went silent.

"It has already been decided. Miss. Sorenson has approved of this plan and in case any of you have forgotten she has save every one of our sorry asses at one point or another. The next person who interupts me, I will make certain is not on this supply run even if you were one of the original 5 I had picked." He stated matter-of-factly, there was not a peep out of a single one of my boys. Mr. Blackbourne nodded before continuing.

"The group that will be going tonight will be Miss. Sorenson, Dr. Green, Mr. North Taylor, Mr. Korba, and Mr. Lee. I suggest you all go get ready you leave in 30 minutes." He commanded and with that we were all moving.