▷▶Chapter 1◀◁

-time skip, currently 11am-

God, I was hungry. I had been walking around for five hours, trying to find someplace to stay. Not easy. Plus I had to apply to a school and familiarise with the place. It's already five months to the end of the year. I haven't even bought breakfast yet. I should really have sneaked food out. I wanted to save as much money as possible until I found a money source.

Too hungry, I collapsed by the roadside in a secluded area, under a tree. It was during school and work hours, the road was quiet. Lucky me.

~Natsu P.O.V.~

"Damn school" I groaned, wandering outside. Playing truant was a classic hobby for me and was what I was currently doing. I sauntered around the place, until i saw a flash of green. Curious, I walked over. A girl with glasses and a green bobcut lay with a travel luggage on the roadside. What the hell was a girl doing here sleeping on the roadside? I decided to just leave her there and walk off, but there was a nagging feeling that persisted no matter how hard I tried to get rid of it.

Sighing, I walked back to her, and flipped her into my shoulder. Damn she had weight. I grabbed her travel luggage and somehow carried them both to my house. Yup, I live alone. I dumped her on the couch and deposited the luggage next to her. Well, let's wait for her to wake up. Never would have imagined I would be sitting and watching a girl sleep in my house, let alone me picking up some girl from the roadside. I looked at the girl. She owed me big time.

-time skip, now 1pm-

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

Ugh. My head. I slowly opened my eyes, light filtering through the my eyelashes. Too...bright. Wait more like where the heck am I...

"Oh look who's awake."

I turned my head to find a boy with pink hair and onyx eyes staring at me. Wait. Pink hair? Who the hell has natural pink hair...oh wait, this weird guy. "Who are you?" I asked. "A guy who was playing truant and found you collapsed on the roadside in the process. A.k.a. the owner of this house" He answered coolly. Wow the attitude was real. He saved me though...."Thanks for the help. Gonna go now" I muttered. I wasn't gonna stick around. I didn't even know this guy.

"Whoa wait that was fast most girls would be like 'omg could i stay at your house with you FOREVER'" Pinkhead (I dubbed him that) faked a girls voice. "Nah im good." I shot back. "What's a girl like you doing outside with a travel luggage and far far away from the nearest airport anyway?" he asked. "No biggie. I ran from home." I shrugged and got up. "You...what?" He widened his eyes. "I ran from" "Yeah I heard you the first time. You ran home with that little clothes and money?" Pinkhead soumded like he couldnt believe it. "Yeahh but wait you peeked into my luggage?" I snapped. "Give me some credit lady some pedophile could have foumd you." Pinkhead pouted. "Im not sure youre any better off." I grumbled.

"Tell me." He said. "Huh?" "Tell me everything. Who you are, why you ran from home and what you plan to do." "I don't even know you. Why should I?" I suspected this guy had some ulterior motive. No one brings a random girl to his house and starts wanting to know more about her. He widened his eyes. "You're interesting, and besides, it's not everyday I meet a runaway girl. I could learn to know about you more. Take it as repayment for my help." He shrugged. "Mm, info exchange and I could do you that favour." I sassily bargained. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Youre on."

YAYYYYYYY I FIT NATSU INN HUZZAHHHHH. Anyway, I hope the first chapter and prologue wasn't crappy. If it was, tell me in the comments below hehe