▷▶Chapter 50◀◁

~Mira's P. O. V. ~

"Right here, Lucy." I  held out the halter-neck line dress after I had finished doing my hair and make up. I was the first to wake up from the little nap, so I was pretty much done with everything. Erza was next, followed by Juvia, Cana and Levy. Lucy wouldn't wake up no matter how we tried, so we gave up.

Lucy thanked me and quickly changed into the dress while desperately trying to dry her hair. I sighed and went over to help her. "A-arigato, Mira." She thanked me and flushed with embarrassment. I laughed. No wonder Natsu loved her. She was sassy, cute, vulnerable but sharp......AWW.....

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

*sneeze*

"Geez Ash Face cover your mouth when you sneeze." Gray complained. "Shut up. I probably caught a cold or something. We shouldn't have followed the girls. I spent a great deal when we had to do the same treatment as them since we were following them." I groaned. "Be grateful we didn't need to pay for mani and pedi and facial." Gajeel snapped. "Yeah cuz we didn't do them." I argued. "Hey, whose bright idea was it that we follow the girls, Flame Brain?" Gray glared at me.

"Geez I was just suggesting you guys didn't have to be so excited about it." I grumped. "Shut up, idiots. Who's next for the shower?" Laxus muttered, stepping out of the toilet dressed in a purple button down and black pants. "Duh, Pyro. He's the last to shower." Gray rolled his eyes and shrugged on a jacket after wearing his pale blue turtle neck. He combed his hair a little and grinned in satisfaction. "Done."

"No you're not." Jellal walked to him in a white tall-collared coat with no buttons and a grey button down, armed with hair spray. I laughed when Gray groaned.

I never knew Jellal was that good in styling. "Get in the shower dumbass." Gajeel slapped my head. I glared at him and slouched off to the shower with a white button down and grey waist coat. I was the only one without a tie, cuz "I look stupid in one" -all the boys.

Ouch.

~Mira's P. O. V. ~

After I had dried her hair, she put on a robe and sat down. Then she stared at the mirror. I went over. "You okay, Lucy?" I asked. "Well.....I've never done my own hair before...." She mumbled. I went up behind her and started brushing her hair. "You're rich, so you have maids to do it for you huh." I chuckled lightly. I had done my own hair just now, curling it slightly and letting my fringe down for once. I french braided the left side of my hair along my neck just so, resulting in my hair cascading down my right shoulder at the side, but still have no use of elastics.

I checked the time. 5:30pm. Erza was already done with her hair. Her beautiful scarlet locks were swept into a messy bun with lightly curled tendrils escaping. She was helping Juvia fix a white baby's breath crown around the back and side of her head. Juvia's hair had shades of green in it, added by Erza. Levy's hair was her usual, just that the bandanna was a braid of her own hair with a butterfly elastic at the side, and there were pearls in her hair. Cana refused to let us do anything to her hair, she just tied a side fishtail and secured it with a black ribbon. Now they were all focused on their make up.

Soon, I was done with Lucy's hair.

(A/N: Here's a picture of Lucy's hair. I didn't know how to describe it so....just change the accessory from the one in the picture to a black ribbon with silver lines and the hair colour from brown to blonde....

All rights of this picture goes to their copyrighted owners. I take no credit.)

)