▷▶Chapter 4◀◁

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

I swung open the door, ready to give whoever interrupted that make-out session a punch. Oh. Gray. "What do you want Ice Popsicle" I snapped, annoyed. "How polite Flame Brain" Gray rolled his eyes, letting himself in. "You missed school." He stated, plopping himself on the spot Lucy laid on just now. "Very good now what else did I miss? Good job stating the obvious" I said sarcastically. "Fire ass you gotta stop skipping shit they told me to tell you that you got detention tomorrow, and to find out whats wrong with you" Gray answered. "Screw school." I murmured.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

I stared at the raven haired guy.

*flashback* (Lucy and Gray aged 7)

"Nii-sama, okaa-sama, where are you going?" I toddled after them. "Lushy..." Gray looked like he was about to cry. "Lucy, okaa-sama and nii-sama are going somewhere else." Okaa-sama cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. "Without me, okaa-sama?" Tears gathered at my eyes. "Ill be back, okay? Ill just be gone for a day." Okaa-sama hugged me, near to tears. "Nii-sama..." I turned and looked at my twin. Gray was blubbering. "Nii-sama don't go!" I wailed, running and hugging Gray. "Lushyy don't cry I would miss you too...but okaa-sama needs to bring me somewhere..." Gray cried and bawled onto my shoulder. "Goodbye my little sweetheart okaa-san needs to go with nii-chan. Ill see you again, okay?" Okaa-san ruffled my hair and held Gray's hand, leading him away, and into a car.
I never saw them again. I cried and ran after them, but they never stopped. I did.

*flashback ends*

*another flashback*

"Otou-sama where is okaa-sama and onii-sama it has been three days..." I sobbed in front of my dad. "Shut up and stop crying Lucy. Your okaa-sama and Gray have gone to live somewhere else." Otou-sama growled. "I want to see them, otou-sama," I begged. "Shut up, I said. I have work to do. You will not see them again." My dad bellowed, turning away. I ran up to his shirt sleeve and tugged it. "Otou-sama I want to see them. Bring me--KYA!" I was cut off by a harsh slap and my shrill shriek from the stinging pain. I laid on the ground, crying. "SHUT UP AND GET OUT, LUCY HEARTFILIA. OR YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT JUST LIKE I DID TO YOUR OKAA-SAMA AND YOUR NII-SAMA." my dad roared. I got up and ran out, tears streaming down my face. "I hate you otou-sama!" I screamed...

*flashback ends*

I stood behind a wall, watching Pinkhead and Gray. I covered my mouth and cried. The more I stared at Gray, the more memories I had.

*flashback*

I sat on the bed with a blanket over me, crying and sobbing. "Nii-sama...okaa-sama...I want to see you...I miss you...come back...onegai..." I hugged the framed photo of my mother and brother. "Come back...I'm lonely..."

I cried myself to sleep.

*flashback ends*

I let out a sob. Pinkhead and Gray turned and spotted me behind the wall with tears running down my face. Shit.