▷▶Chapter 51◀◁

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

The dance was now in full swing. Disco lights lit up the dance floor that was crowded with people. Songs blasted from the speakers, manned by the DJ, and people were pigging out at the food table.

Actually, I'm the only one there. Jellal and Erza were already taking control of the dance floor with Mira and Laxus. Levy and Gajeel were shyly talking to each other, and Gray and Juvia were sharing a drink.

And Juvia just dragged Gray out on the dance floor.

Gajeel asked Levy to dance.

My gaze fell on Lucy, who was chatting with Cana. Deciding to take some food for her, I filled a plastic cup with punch and walked over to her, only to stop and stare at this random guy with the nerdiest glasses I've seen by far walk up to her and ask her for a dance.

She declined.

I breathed a sigh of relief and continued walking, but another guy with blue eyes and brown spikes walked up to her and asked her for a dance.

Say no.

Say no.

She looked around, and spotted me stupidly holding a cup and staring at her. She smiled. Oh no.

I ran over with a cup in hand and glared at the guy. "Piss off kid, she's my girlfriend." The guy stared at me for a while, then he laughed.

"Chill. She's my childhood friend. I was going over to say hi. Ain't that right Lucy?" He nudged Luce. Luce giggled and nodded.

Wait.

Whaaaaat.

So I mistook the whole thing.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Aw you're adorable." She laughed again and poked my cheek. "I always thought you would get a boyfriend before me." The blue eyed guy walked off waving casually.

"Doesn't he mean girlfriend? He's a guy." I whispered to Luce.

"Jace is gay." She shrugged, took the cup from my hand and drank the punch.

"WHAT?" I exploded.

"So he couldn't have asked me out even if I wanted him." She patted me.

I frowned. Then an idea flew into my head.

I left her sitting there and ran to the stage, grabbed the mike, and shouted:

"SUPPPPP PEOPLE"

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I stared at the love of my life.

WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING?

TRYNA GET EVERYONE'S ATTENTION?

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at him.

"SUPPPPPP" They all shouted.

They were all nuts.

"HOW ABOUT WE SPICE THIS SHIT UP?" Natsu shouted into the mike. The lights stopped flashing and changing colour. And music stopped.

"HELL YEAHHHHH" Everyone screamed back at him.

"LETS HAVE A SHOWDOWN! A DANCE SHOWDOWN. WINNER GETS TO DO WHAT THEY WANT. DEAL?" Natsu yelled.

"GIMME AN EXAMPLE FLAME HEAD" Gray shouted into the silence.

"WATCH ME ICE FACE" Natsu hollered. Then he break danced right on stage.

I have to admit, he's got moves. He looked pretty cool and he could break dance really well. "WHATS YOUR NAME WEIRDO" The crowd shouted together. Surprisingly they all asked the same thing at the exact same time. Everyone's probably connected in the mind now.