-clearing confusion-

So okay some of you can't read chapters 3 and 9 so imma update them here...

Chapter 3

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

GOD SHE BLUSHED HOW ADORABLE WAS THAT wait shit I ain't thinking straight. I mentally punched my gut. "So, what, I can stay?" She asked. "Well duh. You need to provide me with meals when I want them though." I shrugged. "Yay!" she squealed, and threw her arms around me for a brief hug and went to grab a towel and soaps. I stood rigid. She did not just hug me. But wait why am I even shocked...girls want me all the time.
She's different.
Shut up, self. I know that. When I finally registered and came to my senses, she was already gone. I heard the bathroom door slide shut, followed by rushing water. Oh, she's showering...just gonna stay here and wait for her. I laid on the bed and stared at her belongings. Wow...I'm really gonna have a tenant. A teenage girl, to say the least. Never saw this one coming.

What the...she can't be seriously surviving on this little clothes. I might take her shopping or something....ugh no I hate shopping.

After about twenty minutes, I heard someone calling my name. Nickname*. "Pinkhead" "Pinkhead" "PINKHEAD" Oh. It was Grass Head. "What" I called back. "Grab any one of my tees, a pale blue hoodie and white ripped shorts." "You forgot to bring clothes in?" I yelled, taking the stuff she mentioned, dragged my feet to the bathroom, and slid the bathroom door open. There was a short pause as if she just realized something, and she shouted "No no no don't come in yet wait wait wait"

Too late.

A girl with long blonde locks flowing to her back and chocolate brown orbs cowered in a corner
with a towel around her. Holy shit damn the girl was sexy. My face was tobasco sauce red and I was pretty sure I had a bad case of nosebleed. Wait where was Grass Head? She sure knows how to disappear. "Who are you?!" I shouted. "It's me you idiot! Pass me the clothes and get out!" She screamed. "Liar you have blonde hair Grass Head has green" "THE GREEN HAIR WAS A WIG. A WIG. NOW HAND ME THE CLOTHES AND GET"

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

The world spun.

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

While screaming her head off at me, she slipped. She shrieked and grabbed the towel, making sure it didnt follow suit. I instinctively reached out and grabbed her so she wouldn't fall, but the floor was being a bitch that day so I fell along with her, landing on top of her.

~Natsu's and Lucy's P.O.V.~

Awkward.

~No one's P.O.V.~

They stared at each other. Natsu's gaze travelled from her wet, golden tresses to her chocolate orbs, to her ski jump nose, to her cherry lips, to her body, which was, thankfully, covered with a towel. Lucy's eyes widened as she stared at his messy, spiky pink hair, at his onyx eyes, at his sculpted, tan arms and chest. Natsu leaned in. Lucy did the same. They were two inches apart. An inch apart.....a centimetre apart...
Their lips met.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

HOLY HES KISSING ME WHAT THE HELL...he's a pretty good kisser...it feels nice...

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

Damn she kisses good...her lips feel like heaven...

~No one's P.O.V.~

Natsu hoisted Lucy up, still kissing. He carried her bridal style onto the bed and lay her down, with him on top of her. He pressed deeper. Lucy kissed back with the same intensity. Natsu broke the lip locking interlude and kissed Lucy's neck, licking it lightly before nipping it. Soft moans escaped from Lucy's lips as she arched her body. He was about to lick her neck again, before a loud knock on the door interrupted them.