▷▶Chapter 39◀◁

Pleeeeease read this part it's important:

To all my readers/voters, thankss for doing so...you have no idea how happy it makes me feel when I see a Wattpad notification "xxxxx voted for Chapter xx: xxxxxx" or "xxxxxx commented on Chapter xx: xxxxxx". When I see that the amount of reads and votes have increased, or someone added my book to his or her reading list, I feel a sense of satisfaction. Thank you I really appreciate it 😭😭😭😄😄😄😄😄

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

Acting quickly, Erza dodged Alastair's grasp. Jellal moved to shield her, and Natsu held Alastair back with Gray.

Alastair shouted, "SIX!" We glanced at each other confusedly.

Then, six men in suits ran toward us and flung punches toward Natsu and Gray, who barely dodged.

In a flash, it was like we were each assigned one suited minion. Juvia glared at the one in front of her. Erza stared down one of the six. Natsu got into battle stance with the leader of the six. Gray stripped at the man facing him, causing confusion and protests from Juvia. Jellal was ready to launch an attack at the one closest to him, and me....

Uhnnn...

Anyone wanna switch....?

I gulped. The man in front of me looked reeeeally scary. Ugh, I don't got a choice do I. Grandine tossed something to me, which I grabbed on to.

A whip?

I glanced at her questioningly.

"I know you can use it." She said encouragingly. I eyed it hesitantly and sighed. Although surprisingly, when the guy attacked, I acted on instinct and lashed the whip at him, keeping him back. I wound the whip around his leg and pulled, tripping him over.

"Little bitch." He muttered as he got up. Then he came so fast I couldn't even keep up. In a flash, he had grabbed my collar and flung me against the wall. I winced as I made contact with the hard concrete, and let out a strangled yelp.

"LUCY!" I could hear Natsu and the others exclaim.

"TE ME!!!!!!!" Natsu shouted and ran, jumped, spun and landed a kick on the man's face. I got up slowly. I can't do nothing while my friends were trying their best to fight for my sake.

For my sake.

I gripped the whip. Then a war cry escaped my mouth and I slapped the whip on the man's gut. As he stood stunned, distracted from my attack and Natsu's face kick, I slipped off the kitten heels and kicked him hard. He groaned and then glared at me, swinging his fist. I barely dodged the first, second, but got hit in the gut for the third one.

Im....

PISSED.

I GLARED AT THE DAMN GUY AND SLAMMED MY WHIP INTO HIS THIGH. Natsu barreled into the man with such force that they both slammed onto the wall. Natsu's guy came at Natsu. Natsu dodged and then punched him so hard that he crashed into the guy that had beaten me up. I wobbled and got up. I scanned the messed up office for a weapon, and my eyes landed on a computer. I yanked the charger out, picked up the computer and smashed it on the man that had beaten me up.

How's that, sucka?

At the same time, Natsu slammed a fist into the face of the guy he was handling, and he crashed into the guy I attacked with a computer.

Taking the opportunity, I tied the two together with my whip onto a pillar with such speed that they were confused. Natsu punched them with all his might repeatedly so hard that by the time the two K.O.ed, he was winded.