▷▶Chapter 43◀◁

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

We've just reached the shopping mall and already my friends are whizzing around and pulling me along with them like some group of nutjobs. We went to shop after shop, from make up to shoes to accessories to dresses. Heck they were even considering perfume until I knocked the idea out. For make up, Mira got eye shadow, lipstick (both glossy and matte), blush, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and more. Already we were spending so much, and we had just left the make up shops. Yes. Shops. We got accumulated products from different brands and shops.

It was as if they were planning to go broke, every one of them.

For shoes, we each got a pair. All in all, we bought lita heels, kitten heels, platforms and stilettos in the colours gold, white, silver, pale blue, and black. Before I could even realize they were done, I was swept off to the accessories store.

There, we got necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and anklets, and for our hair, Levy snagged simple headbands and elegant elastics.

Woah.

My friends were shopping monsters.

I was just being sucked into the whirlwind.

We spent the longest time in the dress shops. After walking around for ages, Erza got herself a dress with a convertible neckline, bishop sleeves with huge slits at the sides and a long red skirt. The black upper half of the dress had intricate white designs around the collar.

I heard a whistle. "Looking good babe" Jellal said smoothly, snaking an arm around her. Laxus appeared. "You're late." Mira said, wagging a finger at Laxus. He shrugged. "Jellal took forever. It was worse when we couldn't find you, all we saw was this whirlwind of giggly shoppers until Jellal recognized them as you." Laxus explained, taking the bags from Mira and slinging it over his shoulders.

"Thanks." Erza blushed. "I'm getting this one." She went back into the changing room to change out of the heart-stopping dress. It practically showed off her body as if her curves weren't prominent and beautiful enough already.

I sighed and looked around for a dress of my own. Before Erza had found hers, Levy and Juvia already got theirs. Levy's dress had a V-neck and elbow sleeves that were lined with lace, with swirling yellows and orange on the white background of her dress. Her asymmetrical tulle skirt made her look like the little fairy she was. I remembered Mira whispering in my ear "Gajeel is gonna dislocate his jaw from looking at her" when Levy was purchasing the dress.

In the same store, Juvia got a strapless dress with a frilled white corset that had a huge ribbon at the middle. The skirt was a trailing frost blue tulle that sparkled and danced with reflecting colours with folds at the side. She resembled a water goddess....*jealous*. I had laughed when I pictured Gray-nii acting all tsundere after seeing Juvia looking so dreamy. Erza was busy snapping pictures of them and grinning while doing so. I sweatdropped a little.

"MITSUKETA. MI TE MI TE (Translation: Found it! Look look!)" Mira squealed. We crowded around her.

Mira spun around in an elegant black Sabrina necklined dress, almost like the one she wore the last time. Only, this one was longer and the chiffon skirt swished around her ankles. As she spun, she skirt flared out beautifully. Lace decorated the whole bodice except for the neckline, which was translucent. Her trumpet sleeves ended at inches below her elbow.

We gawked and glanced at Laxus. He was trying not to stare but was, needless to say, failing horribly. Mira giggled and asked, "what do you think?" "YOU LOOK FABULOUS THAT DRESS WAS MADE FOR YOU!!!" Us girls shrieked. She smiled satisfyingly and walked back into the changing room.