▷▶Chapter 48◀◁

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

The girls were back already, now in Erza's room with the boys. It was now 10pm and still Lucy was sleeping in the guest room. Gray entrusted her to me for once since....I don't even know the reason. At least he finally doesn't beat me up about Lucy.

Finally, after who knows how long of staring at her flushed face and stroking her hair, her eyes opened. "God my head.....hurts." Lucy groaned. "Happy hangover." I said. She finally noticed me sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Nat....nat....su? " she stammered. So she knew what she was doing.....

"Why are you in Erza's house? She's gonna kill you!"

....or not.

"Do you remember being groped in the ass by some psycho who took advantage of your sexy drunk self?" I said bluntly. No shit.

"WHAT?" She shouted. Geez, how loud. "You didn't know?" I muttered.

"I need you to explain everything." Luce persisted. "So you were at the pub with the girls for some reason, then you drank yourself silly, then from what I heard this sexy guy with black hair and red eyes walked up to you and dragged you out onto the dance floor. Apparently he was flirting with you and you returned the gesture. Then he was putting his hands all over you while you guys were pressing against each other what most people would call dancing.

So he groped your ass and you didn't even protest and he was so close to stealing a kiss from you. Thank God Stripper and I appeared and knocked his lights out."

By the time I finished, Luce looked electrocuted. "What the F**K I did all that? NO WAY!" she yelled. "But you did. And if Levy haven't texted me who knows what he could have done to you." I glared at her. Then this wave of anger from who-knows-where came over me and I got up to leave. She was awake already anyway.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I watched in horror as Natsu suddenly got up and walked toward the door. I hopped up, ignoring the dull headache, and hugged him from the back. He got all rigid.

"Natsu?" I whispered.

"What." He said stonily. I let go of him. He sounded mad.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Ask me that again when you see your drunk boyfriend fooling around with some sexy girl, dancing and getting all touchy-touchy." He turned around and shot daggers at me.

I stumbled back a little and looked down.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm sorry. I really didn't know what I was doing. I was drunk...we were at the pub because of some dare from Cana. I was forced into this drinking contest, which I obviously lost, and I was clueless about what would have happened. I'm sorry, Natsu, really. I never wanted to cheat on you I just....I didn't know and I didn't have an intent forgive me Natsu I'm really sorry don't stay mad at me I--"

Warm lips met mine, cutting me off from my rambling.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

She looked really adorable when she looked all guilty and was blabbering and stammering like that. I needed a way to shut her up before I started doing some *cough, unintelligible word, cough* things to her. So I used the classic way; sealing her lips with mine. She refused to kiss back, so I pulled away.

"Let me talk, Natsu. I know there is no excuse for whatever I did, or might have done, but please forgive me." She said.

I looked at her in the eyes. I wanted to kiss her again, but instead I pulled her in for a big hug. "Luce." I spoke into her hair. Hangover or not, her smell is still pleasant.