▷▶Chapter 36◀◁

~Natsu and Gray's P. O. V. ~

As I attempted to shove away another girl, out of the corner of my eye, a flash of blonde whizzed past.

Blonde.

Lucy.

I immediately whipped my head just in time to see her skidding to the edge of the rooftop. Gray noticed and sprang to her together with me. My heart was about to explode as I saw her slowly topple over. "LUCYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!" Gray and I shouted as she disappeared from sight. We both jumped down.

Silence fell over the pushing and shoving crowd.

~Erza's P. O. V. ~

I swiveled around and saw the two idiots jump over the building shouting "Lucy". Wait.....don't tell me.....I shoved past the girls who whimpered as I pushed them out of my way and ran towards the edge, looking down.

I saw three people falling; Lucy, Gray and Natsu. "LUCY! GRAY! NATSU!" I shouted. Levy, Cana, Juvia and the boys ran to my side after tearing through the now still crowd. We hurtled towards the door and whizzed down the steps, stumbling over some and skipping some.

All of us were thinking the same thing.

Please let nothing happen to them.

Please.

Please.

Please.

When we reached the bottom, we saw a pile of bodies on the floor. At least there wasn't a crowd; most students had gone home. My hand flew to my mouth.

Lucy was in between Gray and Natsu, who were both curled around her protectively.

Wait....there's another one....

"LAXUS?!" We all screamed.

There Laxus was, below Gray and Lucy and Natsu. We all gasped and ran towards them. Laxus was on the floor, face up. His back supported all of them. "LAXUS!" We shouted and ran towards them.

Laxus groaned and cracked open an eyelid. "Ugh...ow........what the......" He grunted and flinched in pain. Lucy, Gray and Natsu had minor cuts all over them from crashing through trees, and leaves and twigs were stuck in their hair and clothes.

"Laxus! Are you okay? What happened?" I ask urgently. "While I was walking, I happened to see three idiots falling from the sky, so I caught them, but they were too heavy, so I stumbled backwards. My back hurts like f***." He groaned and shut his eyes.

Natsu awoke first. "Holy this is what heaven looks like......" He croaked. "Why's everyone here?" He asked stupidly. "Baka, Laxus saved you all." I snapped, but relief shone through my tone. "Laxus! Thanks man I owe you one. Wait....how's Lucy and Stripper?" Natsu asked urgently.

"What did you call me Ash Face? Ow my cheek hurts like hell damned tree branch." Gray stirred and held his cheek. "GRAY-SAMA~" Juvia swooned.

We all stared at Lucy. Slowly, her eyes opened, and we all heaved a giant sigh of relief. "I....tai....." She murmured, slowly crawling off Laxus and sitting up. "Laxus? A...arigato." She whispered.

"Welcome. Ow....f***." Laxus cussed again as he sat up and took off his shirt. His back was swollen and blistered, but at least there weren't any fractures as far as we could tell.

"I'll help you to Porlyusica in the sick bay." Jellal offered. Laxus grunted again and stood up, wobbling a little. His stomach and chest looked swollen and bruised too. Jellal helped him to the sick bay.