▷▶Chapter 35◀◁

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

Okay this was pissing me off. I need to go see Luce and these insane girls keep mobbing me. My ears are about to go deaf. Using my height to my advantage, I peered around for the girls, specifically Luce. Gray, Jellal and Gajeel were doing the same, looking for their girlfriends. Dammit Laxus that lucky shit, he got to hide in the privacy and safety of the Principal Office. We haven't even told him about Mira yet. Ughhh.

Suddenly, as if on cue, I spot long blonde hair, curly brown hair, bright blue hair with a bandanna, ocean long blue hair, and scarlet locks. OH GOD THEY'RE FINALLY HERE! The other guys let out sighs of relief and tried to squeeze out of the crowd but they stubbornly wouldn't let us through. Luce and the others didn't seem so happy about it.

Cana offered Luce booze. Pfft. Yeah like she will drink....

.....it.

I watched in horror as Luce chugged down a whole bottle of champagne and the guys gasped as the others did the same. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" We all shouted.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" The boys shouted. We ignored them and chased the first bottle down with another flute. Upon the boys' shouts, the fangirls turned to see us. They gave us death glares and started whispering among themselves. Vio was one of them. With Arys, they both walked towards me. "Lisanna wants me to tell you this: 'Beware, Heartfilia. All happiness is short-lived. Pain and sorrow will follow.'" "Tell her I don't give two f***s." I rolled my eyes.

Erza walked toward them and glared down at them. They backed off unwillingly. The boys took the chance to escape and sprang for us, grabbed our wrists and ran, not stopping until we reached the rooftop.

"That was close. The girls were being all loud and squawky we just wanted to get the hell out of there. They kept shoving tickets into our face and begging us to go with them to the dance." Gray rolled his eyes, then charged at me, shaking me shoulders. "LUCY WHY THE HELL WERE YOU DRINKING? NO DRINKING BOOZE." "Geez Gray I'm only a few hours younger than you. Stop being so overprotective. You're the one who got wasted." I shot back. "The champagne tasted really good." Levy poked her lip. "Shrimp why the hell were you all drinking?" Gajeel asked in a rough voice.

"We got the shock of our lives." Jellal said to Erza. "Blame it on you guysssss, making my girlfriends jealoussssss, letting the fangirls get all over youuu......want some boooooo" "We-we weren't jealous, we just wanted to see how booze tasted. Surprisingly champagne is delish. Pack an extra bottle for me next time Cana." I sputtered. "Atta girl! Hiya drinking buddy, here's a bottle of champagne for you." Cana tossed one at me, and I jumped to catch it. Gray shouted "NOOO" and Natsu slid in front of me, caught the bottle, and blocked me. Unfortunately, history repeated itself, just that it's the other way round, and I fell on top of Natsu.

Natsu smirked. "Want a piece of me huh."

"As...as if." I stammered, and struggled to get up, but my hand slipped from the floor and I crashed down again, my lips landing awkwardly on Natsu's. His eyes widened, so did mine.

Then someone pulled my collar to get me standing up right. "You. Grounded. For two days." Gray pointed at me and proceeded to fight with Natsu hurling their usual verbal and physical attacks.

I staggered back cautiously covering my lips. Sure I made out with him before but now there was so many people watching.

"Ara ara Lu-chan~" Levy smirked. Erza's face was bright red. Cana was still drinking booze and Juvia was muttering something about kissing Gray-nii.

"Anyway," Jellal pulled apart the two idiots, "please don't go drinking booze again. Cana you know they can't hold their liquor. Don't even try." Jellal cautioned.

"It's just champagne. Heyyyyyyy girlssss you want moreeeee?" She slurred. I dived for the champagne flute she was holding, but Gray-nii held me by the collar. "Let's just go I bet the girls cleared off already." He said quickly and left the rooftop first, the rest of us clambering out after him.

Wrong move.

As soon as I opened the door, a whole hoard of screeching girls with waving tickets streamed in. The boys cussed and tried to push their way out, but after they pushed away one girl another one came. "WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE?!?!" Gajeel shouted and tried to squirm his way out without hurting any of them. "HELL IF I KNOW CLEAR OFF" Gray yelled.

We sighed and made their way out easily since we didn't have to be afraid of hurting the fans. I was the last to push through the crowd. As I was at the fringe of the fangirls and ready to start tearing through them, a familiar face with tanned skin, pale green eyes and dark hair stopped me. Her counterpart, a fair skinned girl with long black hair and dim purple eyes squinted at me like I was some unwelcomed bug.

In their eyes I probably was one.

I grumbled and tried to shove past them, but Arys gripped my arm as I stood behind the two. Vio grabbed my arm too.

This wasn't gonna end well.

Then it happened.

I tried to pry their hands away, but they kept a tight hold on me and with a grunt of effort, they flung me backwards. Surprised, I skidded back until I hit the edge of the rooftop.

And I toppled over, falling to a ground six storeys away.

I didn't make a sound. I didn't scream. All I did was whisper the words "Natsu...Gray-nii....."

And as I fell, a tanned figure with beautiful salmon hair and intoxicating onyx eyes, and a shirtless blob with raven hair and dark eyes came into vision before I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact.

Okay so before you kill me, I know this chapter is reeeeally short but I had to cliffhang there. Sorry...

And thank you to my wonderful readers who read/vote or has done both. Thank you so much I really appreciate it 😙😙😙