▷▶Chapter 33◀◁

~still Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I woke up at the next morning at 10. Natsu was still sleeping and snoring lightly. He was adorable when he wasn't being an idiot or a sexy ass. I got out of bed and checked the date. Sunday. I dialled Gray-nii's number.

"Hello?"

"Nii-chan."

"Imoto? You okay?"

"Nii-chan, I met otou-sama. I know everything."

"You....do huh. Sumaragi, I couldn't tell you earlier. I promised to keep it a secret."

"I understand, nii-chan. Natsu and I will meet up with you later. Call the gang."

"Roger. See you later at 11 with the gang. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and sighed. Well, time to shower and make breakfast.

I was busy preparing food when I suddenly felt am arm loop itself around my waist. "How dare you leave when I was sleeping." Hot breath tickled my ear. I shuddered and turned to face a lightly tanned guy with a messy salmon bed head and onyx eyes. "There wasn't a rule stating I couldn't." I replied sassily and turned off the stove, removing the pan and it's contents. Natsu "tch"ed and lumbered off, sitting comfortably on the seat of the dining table. I stared pointedly at his abs and his boxer shorts and ruffled hair. "Shower, Natsu." "Don't wanna." "Shower." I glared at him. He groaned and got up. I sighed.

He's such a kid.

And he himself proved my theory by squirting Tabasco sauce on my cheek once he was done showering. When I didn't react, he squirted on my other cheek. I stood up and glared again. Then I picked up a bottle of chocolate sauce and did the same to him. "Oops." I smirked.

"Oh, you're on Heartfilia." He smirked back and started spraying the crap out of the Tabasco bottle.

And that was the start of the most epic food fight I've ever seen.

After almost an hour of playing around, Natsu decided to launch the whole bottle of Tabasco sauce on me. Just as he did, the door opened. I dodged the bottle and the bottle went flying towards...

.....none other than Erza.

The bottle hit her right in the face. "What a passionate welcome." She said smiling, a dark aura surrounding her. Then she glowered at us menacingly. "WHO DID THAT?" she roared. I pointed towards Natsu, who pointed towards me. I gaped at him. "Natsu you knew you threw it." "No I didn't Luce you threw the Tabasco bottle." "I WASNT EVEN HOLDING ON TO IT" "BECAUSE YOU ALREADY THREW--OWWWWWW!" Natsu got cut off by a punch in the gut from Erza. "Lucy is telling the truth." She said. Natsu flew backwards from the impact and landed into Gray who was trying to sneak to the back of the house. "HEY WHATS YOUR PROBLEM BASTARD WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FLYING" Gray shouted.

"YOU WATCH OUT SO YOU DON'T BLOCK PEOPLE WHEN THEY'RE TRYING TO FLY" Natsu shouted back. They both rumbled and starting hurling food at each other. I groaned. All the breakfast I prepared down the drain. An apple (don't ask me how they even got that) went hurtling towards Gajeel at high speed. I groaned even more. Gajeel roared and took a step forward, but slipped on the apple and crashed into Erza.

That's it.

The strongest people in our gang started fighting. Jellal, Mira, Levy, Cana, Juvia, and I just stood in the middle of the mess. "You're the only mature guy." I whispered in his ear. "Yeah and my girlfriend is the only girl in that rumbling mess." He whispered back. I laughed, but was stopped abruptly when a whole table was flipped onto all six of us.