▷▶Chapter 53◀◁

~Gray's P. O. V. ~

I sighed. "Lucy-san is really sad. Natsu-san too." Juvia whispered. "I know." I groaned. It hurts to see my sister ache so much....

*click*

I turned immediately to Juvia. A Polaroid slid out of the camera. When the colour slowly appeared, it was of Ash Face and Lucy, kissing while crying. The scene that we were looking at right now. "Juvia is going to keep this." Juvia said quietly and tucked in into her purse.

I looked at her, confused, but decided not to ask but focus on them instead. From time to time they broke away, but after inhaling their lips collided again. Lucy's make up got even more messed up and Flame Brain was deepening the kiss. I didn't even feel like going up and pulling them apart; I didn't have the heart to. They needed this kiss.

-timeskip, Sunday, 28th October-

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

We piled into the car where Laxus was waiting after Gray loaded his luggage along with mine into the back, and we drove off with Mira and Laxus at the front, Natsu, me, Gray and Juvia squashed in the middle, and Cana, Jellal, Erza, Gajeel and Levy (Levy sat on Gajeel's lap) at the back.

That day, under the tree, we finally headed back when Erza and Laxus called us. They didn't shout at us (when they called, I caught Gray-nii and Juvia following us) though, like they would have; they probably knew what we were up to. I stayed at Natsu's that night; and on Saturday, we hung out together.

We never did get to follow through on the "Natsu's-The-Master-Of-The-Day" deal.

The ride to the airport was awkwardly quiet. Cana sipped booze absentmindedly; Laxus was driving; Jellal, Natsu and Levy were meddling with their phones; Gajeel and Juvia fell asleep; Gray and Erza stared out of the window; while Mira and I settled for reading.

This silence was killing me.

My friends were never so quiet before, and it seemed weird to be in such a calm and no-noise environment when you're with rowdy friends. I decided to say something.

"So...is anyone gonna talk, or what?"

No one answered me. I sighed and went back to reading, but Erza's sudden response shocked me. "It's just weird, that you and Gray are gonna leave us."

Lots of people grew rigid after hearing that.

"It's gonna be odd for us, you know?" Jellal said out of the blue. An audible sigh came from Mira and sniffles came from behind Juvia.

Levy....

"Juvia will miss you two." Juvia spoke up.

"Okay how about we play a game? This silence is too much. Might as well make the most of the last hour we have left with Ice Freak and Bunny Girl." Gajeel suggested.

I nodded. Anything to liven up this car full of corpses. Gray shrugged. "Why not?"

So we settled for playing our version of Never Have I Ever.

"I'll go first. Never have I ever......been to a theme park." I said. Everyone turned wide-eyed glances upon me. "You serious?" Mira gasped. I nodded. "You need to get out more often, Blondie." Laxus muttered. "We could bring you there when you come back." Erza offered. I nodded gratefully. "That would be nice."

"Okay, my turn. Never have I ever kept my clothes on within a day." Gray laughed. We giggled a little. True enough his white button down was gone.

"Never have I ever passed by Natsu and Gray without stopping their fight." Erza piped up. "Good one, babe," Jellal said, before continuing, "never have I ever seen Erza without blushing."