▷▶Chapter 11◀◁

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"Ne imoto (A/N: that means younger sister), daijobu ka na?" Gray asked, keeping his eyes on the road. "Daijobu." I replied, not really in the mood for talking, but decided to continue, "Nii-san, what happened? To Natsu?" Gray fell silent, then told me everything.

*Gray's flashback*

"Lisanna called Natsu up to the Science Lab to ask him about him and Lucy's relationship, and told him how Lucy had many exes, mostly flings, advising Natsu to stay away from her if not his heart will be broken." Gray told Erza, with his hair shadowing his eyes. Erza's scary aura leveled up and she clenched my fist, punching the wall. A few cracks lines were seen. "WHAT?" Erza growled. She suddenly saw a bluish white aura surround Gray. "I'm going to beat Lisanna up for this." She stalked off. Gray held her shoulder, stopping her. "I haven't finished yet. After Natsu came out from the Science Lab, I happened to see him. He had this weird aura surrounding him. I peeked into the Science Lab and saw Lisanna grinning to herself. I asked Natsu what happened. At first, all he said was, 'I'm just another of your sister's flings. How stupid I am.' Then he told me everything." Erza's mouth hung open. "'I'm gonna talk to your sister during lunch period. I'm not one of her flings.'" Gray quoted.

*flashback ends*

"...that's why he's acting like that." Gray finished. I froze in shock, all rigid. "How the hell does Lisanna know...?" I asked, my voice wobbly and uncertain. "Hell if I know. Lucy, there are better guys out there. I'm your nii-san I don't want to see you hurt over some guy that isn't worth it." He took one hand off the steering wheel and pinched my cheek. I couldn't help but giggle and swipe his hand away. "Yeah, but...we...made out before. We kissed, does it mean nothing now?" I said softly. The car screeched to a stop. "WHAT? THAT GUY KISSED YOU? BASTARD" Gray yelled, slamming the brakes before releasing it so the car could proceed. Wow I shouldnt have said anything. "Nii-san calm down..." I murmured. "Tch." Gray spat as he finally stopped at Natsu's house. Gray opened the door and gestured for me to go in. I hurried to my room and started packing at top speed with the help of Gray, desperately trying to finish up before Natsu returned home.

-timeskip, half an hour later-

"Geez Lucy how much belongings did you bring?" Gray mumbled. "Not much." I shrugged. It was true. I brought one tenth of my belongings. I stuffed everything back into the suitcase. Memories resurfaced, trying to blind my sight with the tears it brought.

*flashback*

Natsu hoisted Lucy up, still kissing. He carried her bridal style onto the bed and lay her down, with him on top of her. He pressed deeper. Lucy kissed back with the same intensity. Natsu broke the lip locking interlude and kissed Lucy's neck, licking it lightly before nipping it. Soft moans escaped from Lucy's lips as she arched her body.

*flashback ends*

*another flashback*

"Hey, Im Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy smiled. Natsu's eyes widened. He smiled softly, then threw a smirk. "'Sup. Natsu Dragneel," Natsu told her his name, then grabbed her hand again and continued walking out, "nice to meet you, Luce." Luce? Aw...the nickname is pretty cute, Lucy thought. "Same." She beamed as she followed Natsu's lead.

*flashback ends*

Before I knew it, I was in tears, and staring silently at my luggage. Gray noticed my body jerking with weird sobs, and walked over, giving me a hug. "Hush, don't cry." He said, his strong arms wrapping around me. "Gray nii-san, why does it hurt so much...? I've only known him for three days..." I blubbered. "Lucy, sometimes it's lust. Or infatuation. Either way, it will fade over time. There's nothing time can't heal." Gray comforted me. He made sense. There's nothing time...or a fiancé can't heal. Despite the hurt in my heart, I smiled to myself. My revenge is this Friday...this Friday....