▷▶Chapter 16◀◁

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

At 3:30pm, I appeared at Lisanna's house. "You're half an hour late" Lisanna said, opening the door and dragging me in. I sat on the floor of the living room in front of the table and drawled, "I don't care. Get to business. What do you know about my mother?" Lisanna smirked. "Oh please, I don't give away information that easily." I popped a vein and gripped her wrist as hard as I could. She winced in pain. "WHAT. DO YOU KNOW. ABOUT MY MOTHER." I growled. She flinched, but recovered and smiled that sick little smile. Wow I want to throttle her. "You can have all the information you want. On two conditions." She simpered. "And what's that?" I asked. "One, be my boyfriend. Two, do whatever I say. Do we have a deal?" She offered. "Deal."

And that was how I got myself into deep shit.

"First of all, let go of my wrist." Lisanna looked pointedly at where I was hurting her. I rolled my eyes and let go. "Kiss me." She said simply. "Don't wanna. Give me the information I want." I rejected. "Your mom didn't die."

I froze.

"What?"

~Lucy's P. O. V. (At home)~

I dried my hair and was about to leave my room when my phone buzzed. I walked over and saw a message from....

Sting? How did he even get my number?

"Hey Lucy, I wanna ask you something."

Me: yeah?
Sting: Be my girlfriend.

My eyes widened. What the heck?

Me: Huh?
Sting: It's okay if you don't want to...
Me: Actually, I'm available, so why not?

I wasn't gonna let up this opportunity.

Sting: Yayyyyy I have a girlfriend
Me: 😂
Sting: I'll be at your house tmr morning to go to sch with you?
Me: Nah Gray-nii is sending me. He won't let you send me to sch.
Sting: That sucks. See you in sch tmr then. Bye ❤

Awww....

Me: Kk. Byeeee

I pressed the off button and walked out. I didn't know I would find a new one that fast. I mean I was planning to use Sting, but I didn't know he would actually like me......

Levy and Gajeel special

~Levy's P. O. V. ~

I was reading The Maze Runner series and was getting to the good part when the doorbell rang. Geez what nice timing. I shuffled to open the door and squealed a little when I saw Gajeel. Shit I thought it was Mom......"Hi, Gaj-- oh my God are you okay?" I was about to greet Gajeel when I realized blood was on the floor. I looked up to see Gajeel having a really bad nosebleed and there was even a faint blush on his dark skin. He was staring at my...

I looked down.

Stripped mint and white greeted my sight. With Winnie The Pooh.

SHIT.

"DON'T LOOK!" I screamed and ran up to my room. Damn! I was in a shirt and panties I didn't even have a skirt or shorts on! Dammit! I rummaged through my wardrobe, found lime shorts to go with my white top and slipped it on, just to turn around to see Gajeel lying on my bed staring at The Maze Runner.

At least he wasn't staring at me wearing clothes.

He looked up at me and waved. Traces of blood was still visible. I blushed. "Hi Shrimp. Nice view just now." He complimented. I picked up a book lying on my desk and hurled it at him. "Calm down let's just get to the project." He said. "Says the person who got a nosebleed from looking at the 'nice view'." I retorted. He froze and blushed. I grinned. "Got you." "Shut up, Pipsqueak." He mumbled. My grin grew wider.