▷▶Chapter 8◀◁

"EHHHHHH?" the girls shrieked in my face. I stepped back. Did I mess up? Levy immediately went up to me and dragged me off. "We need to talk in the cafeteria. You have a lot of explaining to do young lady." She lectured. For a pint sized cutie like her she could be pretty strong. Still, she looked hilarious rather than intimidating when she lectured me. The other girls tagged along.

Once we reached the cafeteria and sat in a corner of it with food, the girls introduced themselves. "Hello, Lucy. My name is Erza. Erza Scarlet." "Hello, I'm Mirajane Strauss." "Hi Lucy, I'm Cana. Cana Alberona." "I'm Levy, you already know me." "Hello, Juvia's name is Juvia." I quirked an eyebrow at the last one. "She speaks in third person," whispered Levy. I get it now. "Your turn. Tell us everything about yourself."

So I did.

I told them about my family, but decided to say nothing about Gray until they asked. "Lucy-san, do you love Gray?" The blue haired girl, Juvia, leaned in and stared intensely at me. I gulped. "I do." I answered honestly, sipping my frappe. She gasped and staggered backwards into her seat. The other girls sweat dropped. "Love... Love.... Love rival. LOVE RIVAL. YOU ARE JUVIA'S LOVE RIVAL." my turn to sweatdrop. "No no no Juvia, I love Gray as a brother. Gray is...my onii-san."

Silence.

"HUH?!" Ow, the shriek. My ears... "What do you mean? He never said anything about having a sister. And you guys look nothing like each other." Erza commented. "We're fracturnal twins. My mom and my dad divorced, my mom took Gray with her. Haven't seen him for the past ten years until yesterday. " I responded truthfully. "Then, Lucy-san is not Juvia's love rival?" Juvia stared at me hopefully. I laughed. "Of course." "Lucy, teach your brother a thing or two about keeping clothes on." Cana sighed, taking a swig of her booze. I giggled. "His clothes seem to magically disappear. He's got this habit since he was three." I told them, earning gasps. Then Levy smirked.

"Lu-chan~~you forgot to tell us about Natsu." She simpered.

Shit. I could feel heat creeping up my neck and blush forming on my cheeks. Memories and sensations of his lips exploded around me and my face soon rivaled a tomato. "Uh, I...ummmm....we....well...." Mirajane's eyes widened and started sparkling. "HAVE YOU DONE IT YET?" she squealed, grabbing my shoulders and shaking them. "N-no. OF COURSE WE DIDNT" I yelled. "Oh." She seemed pretty disappointed. Weird... "You two seemed pretty close. SO SHIPPABLE... ANOTHER OTP... " Stars danced in her eyes. Ohhh she was the matchmaker type. I burned up. "NO WE'RE NOT! Anyway, I ran from home *cue eyes-widening and gasps* and collapsed on the roadside *cue more eyes-widening and more gasps*. Natsu found me while playing truant and brought me to his house. Long story short, I decided to stay at his house, so basically now we're living together *cue squeals and "aww"s*." "DID YOU GUYS DO ANYTHING?" Mira asked. Everything she said seemed to have caps. I decided it would be wise to stay silent. Suddenly, Mira had a weird dark aura surrounding her. "Did you guys. Do. Anything?"

Okay maybe it wasn't wise to stay silent.

"We...made out twice...and slept on the couch together..." I looked down and blushed hard. Ughhhhhh.....

"KYAAAAAAAH" the girls screeched. "If he does anything to your discomfort I will beat him up." Erza said solemnly, but a hint of blush on her cheeks betrayed her. She was probably serious about beating Natsu up though. "My my kids nowadays are soo mature. Reserve some booze for me at your wedding" Cana slurred, waving around a bottle of booze. I sweat dropped. "NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT" I sputtered. "Ara ara Lu-chan, you guys are progressing at a rather fast rate~" Levy smirked. I facepalmed. "I SAID--" "thud". The sound of someone falling to the ground interrupted me. I looked to see who it was. Mira....

....was out cold on the floor murmuring something about....70 babies....and nalu? What was that? A baby-making machine? I thought babies were manmade....

Major sweatdrop there.

"Luce, you okay? I heard you screaming" Natsu rushed over and looped his arm around my neck. I squealed in surprise and removed his arm. "Geez Natsu greet me like a normal person." I complained. "He isn't normal." Gray whispered. We all laughed. "DID YOU SAY SOMETHING FROZEN FREAK?" Natsu yelled. "I SAID YOU ARENT NORMAL" Gray shouted, kicking his gut. "YOU WANNA GO POPSICLE" Natsu growled, running over and slamming his fist into Gray's face. "Gray-sama is so cool even when he's being beaten up!" Juvia's eyes erupted into hearts. I just stared at her. My brother who has a stripping fetish has an admirer? I glanced at the boys who were rumbling. The metal pierced boy leaned on a wall, arguing with Levy. No wonder I didn't hear from her. Mira was talking to blonde boy, and Erza was busy trying not to stare at the blue haired boy, who was likewise doing the same. Cana was just drinking from....what the hell is that a barrel? Where the heck did she get that from?

Wow. I'm the only one without a partner here huh. Even Cana has beer barrel. Looks like I'm gonna have to separate them myself. "Nii--"

Before I could finish up my sentence, a whole army of squealing girls stormed the place. Gray and Natsu immediately stopped fighting. "Shimata." They cursed, and tried running off, but soon they, the blonde boy, the bluehead and the metal pierced guy was swarmed with girls. I lost my footing in the stampede and was pulled to the side by Erza. "That was close. Be careful Lucy." She told me. "Th-thanks..." I looked back at the crowd. Girls were swooning over the boys. Natsu and Gray had the most fangirls who were screaming their heads off and trying to touch or hug or give presents to them while shooting dirty looks at us. I raised an eyebrow and their antics. "Whats going on?" I asked the girls. They all looked uneasy except for Cana,who simply slurped up the beer and said, "Oh the boys are pretty popular. We're kinda close to them, so the fangirls get pissed and try to snag them as theirs. I don't get girls." I felt a pang of jealousy as I looked at the girls sucking up to Natsu. Even Gray. I don't share brothers, sorry. I bit my lip and looked away. When I looked back, a familiar girl with short white hair was on her tiptoes and pecking Natsu's cheek. I looked down, my hair shadowing my eyes as the fangirls erupted in cheers of "KYAA" "OMG LISANNA YOU DID IT" "LISANNA KISSED NATSU'S CHEEK" "ARE YOU GUYS OFFICIAL" "LISANNA YOU GO GIRL". Tch. I walked off. The sight of them kissing up to the boys' ass pisses me off. I'm pretty sure that's why the girls are leaving with me.

Cuz we can't stand shit.

And I hate that I can't stand shit. Because that would mean I have a thing for Natsu. I don't want that to happen.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"Shimata." I cursed in sync with Gray and we tried escaping, but the wave of fangirls simply swallowed us. Soon we were each surrounded by girls that were trying to flirt with us or something. I looked over at Gray. "Help me" I mouthed, trying to get out of the crowd. "Can't do shit buddy I'm stuck too" he mouthed back. Us boys glanced at the girls. The ones who were looking uneasy and pissed. Luce, Juvia, Erza, Levy, and Mira. Cana was just happily drinking booze. I need her life. Without the booze, but with the freedom.

"Natsu~" I looked down. Lisanna! "Liss? Good to see you here get me out of this shit I can't--"

*chuu*

I felt cold, lipstick covered lips press on my cheek. I widened my eyes in shock and looked down to see Lisanna smiling sweetly up at me. "Li...sa...nna?" I spaced out the syllables. What the hell did she just...shit. Luce. I scanned the crowd for her and saw her with her eyes being shadowed by her fringe and walking off, Erza, Juvia, Levy, Mira and Cana following her. No no no no no who's gonna bail me out of this mess...I glanced at Gray, who was staring worriedly at Luce and Juvia. He whipped his head and glared at me, but the fierce expression immediately switched to a wince as everyone tried to take a page out of Lisanna's book. I made eye contact with all the boys. They nodded. Laxus and Gajeel pushed through the crowd and ran after them, while me, Gray and Jellal yelled at them to get the f*** (A/N sorry for cursing) out of our way and followed suit. As we ran, Gray shot me dirty looks. "What the hell dude what did you do to my little sister, she looked pissed." "Hell if I know, that's why I'm bothering to run after them." I yelled back. "Natsu, didn't a girl kiss you on the cheek just moments ago? It might be cuz of that." Jellal shouted. "You're one to talk Jellal look at Erza she was raging" I retorted.

But what he said made sense. But why would she be mad? It wasn't like Lisanna pecking my cheek was any of her business...

Somehow the fact that whatever a girl did to me wasn't any of her business got on my nerves.

I wanted it to be her business.

Cliche cliche I'm sorry just had to...warning: everything's gonna be really cliche. I'm sorry I'm trying 😭😭