▷▶Chapter 21◀◁

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I stood in front of the school, not daring to go in. Today I had to break up with Sting. I feel sorry for that guy. As much as I don't wanna break his innocent heart, I wanna be with Natsu.

Sorry I gotta do this, kid.

Gray looped an arm around me and dragged me in. "You can do it. That's my little sister." He whispered. I smiled gratefully. While walking, I decided to make small talk. "Ne, Gray-nii, am I a Heartfilia or a Fullbuster?" Gray went into deep thought.

"Of course you're a Heartfilia. I officially changed mine to Fullbuster after dad and mom divorced." He finally explained. Then his attention shifted to JeRza, MiraXus, GaLe, Cana, Juvia, and Natsu, who were standing at the usual spot near the lockers.

"Sup." Gray casually lifted a hand. (A/N: I don't know how boys greet each other so....don't judge the way the boys greet in here 😓)

"Minna, ohayo!" I greeted cheerfully. "Hey" from the guys and variations of "Hi Lucy" "Hello Lucy-san" "Ohayo Lu-chan" and "Hey Lucy" from the girls. Then I spotted my favourite pink haired air head. "Ohayo, Natsu," I acknowledged him. He grinned the wide toothy smile I had missed and returned the greeting. "Watch who you're talking to." A voice hissed. I turned to see Lisanna. "Oh. Hi I didn't see you there. Maybe you're that invisible?" I mused sweetly. "Shut it Heartfilia. The boy you're talking to is mine. Forget about hitting on him." She snapped. I battered my eyelashes and told her straight:

"Shut up bitch." ........

......in the most polite way you could while saying "bitch".......

.........and at the same time as Natsu and Gray. We looked at each other and laughed.

She gasped indignantly and walked over to Natsu and whispered something along the lines of "information" "mother" and "blonde whore". Natsu clenched his fists and glared at her before turning to look at me. I gave him the most soothing look I could manage, before raising an eyebrow at Natsu, to which he nodded slightly. Before I could do anything, Mira grabbed my hand.

"Rooftop," said Mira. The girls dragged me off. "Ehhhhhh I just saw Lucy I wanna see more..." I heard Natsu whine from afar. "Geez Pyro don't cling to my sis like that" Gray retorted. "Shut up Pervert Snowcone you want some?" Natsu snapped. I laughed. Thank God Erza was leading the girls and too far to hear anything.

-at the rooftop-

"Sooooo Lucyyyyyyyyyy I've heard about everyyyythingggg." Cana emptied her booze bottle and groped for another one in the sling bag she brought that was separate from her school bag. My face colour deepened. "Ummmmm." I managed to say. "Lu-chan don't be shyyy I know what you did with Natsuuu on Sundayyy." Levy winked.

I bet my face could blend in with tomato ketchup now.

"That was--"

"No need to be modest Lucy. Now, tell me. How did Natsu's lips feel like?"

"ERZA!" I whined. Then I calmed down. And I explained everything, leaving out the part where we kissed. But I had to spill that one cuz Erza knew all about it. Ugh.

"Poor Sting." Cana slurped down yet another bottle. How does she not get drunk....

"Yeah, I know. I feel bad, but Natsu will beat him up and stab himself if I get married to Sting like that." I played with the ends of my skirt. "Speaking of, Lucy, Sting is your fiancé right? At the end, you will still have to marry him." Erza told me. "I know. I'm still trying to find a way out of it." I replied. "Poor Lucy-san." Juvia said.

"OMIGOSH I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA." Mira squealed. We all inched away from her. When she squeals like that, the plan is usually...well....

"STING AND YUKINO COULD BE A COUPLE AND STING WOULDNT BE SAD ANYMORE!"