▷▶Chapter 45◀◁

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"Mannnnnn this sucks." I groaned and laid flat on the ground of the rooftop. "I can't believe Lucy has been avoiding us for almost a week. And the day after tomorrow is Friday, the day of the dance." Erza murmured, poking at her food. "It's got to be family stuff. Gray has been avoiding us too." Jellal put in.

"I need to kiss her senseless." I muttered. "I heard ya. Careful Gray doesn't punch the living crap out of you." Gajeel said. "I wish he actually would. I want to know what happened to Luce and Gray but none of them want to spit." I complained.

"Juvia is sad. Juvia wants Gray-sama." Juvia whined. Levy put an arm around her and Mira smiled at her comfortingly. Cana just kept silent.

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say this but......" Laxus opened his mouth to speak. I hopped up from the floor and scrambled to Laxus. "WHAT?" I yelled. He picked me up by the collar and flung me backwards.

"I like my personal space idiot. Okay so my grandpa Makarov told me something about the Blondie and the other idiot that might be related to their behaviour." Laxus continued.

"They have some family issues. Apparently they need to leave Fairy Tail High, in fact leave Magnolia, and go overseas." Laxus sighed.

"WHAAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!" Everyone exploded. "Shut up dumbf***s. Don't tell this to anyone else." Laxus said.

The shock was replaced by sadness and anger.

I was overwhelmed by both.

"I need to talk to her." I said quietly and got up to leave, but Laxus picked me up by the collar again and set me down in front of him. "Jesus Natsu, give the girl some space. Don't talk about it now." He said roughly.

I ignored him and grabbed Juvia's wrist. "Natsu-san?" She asked. "Juvia, talk to Gray. I'm gonna find Lucy. And we're gonna skip the rest of the two hours in school. Hear me?" I said, leaving the rooftop with a loud bang, Juvia following me.

~Erza's P. O. V. ~

My gaze followed the two that left the rooftop. "Well I did warn them." Laxus shrugged. "Are they gonna be okay?" Levy asked worriedly. "Of course they will be." I said with confidence. "Skipping school huh? Good ol' Natsu." Jellal smiled. "Bring the popsicle perv and bunny girl back, dumbasses." Gajeel grinned. I glanced at Cana, who was still keeping quiet.

"Cana?" Mira placed a hand on her shoulder gently.

"I feel that Lucy is always going through shit." Cana said bluntly. We all fell silent. "Well she's a warrior ain't she, she'll pull through." Jellal spoke up. That gave us comfort, but didn't lessen the guilt that we had.

Lucy...

Why can't you see we're all here for you?"

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

As lunch break almost ended, Juvia and I found Gray and Luce sitting under a sakura tree, talking intensely. Gray was looking pissed and patting Luce's head while Luce was close to tears.

We walked over and stood in front of them.

They looked up, looked away, and got up to leave.

I nodded at Juvia.

Then I grabbed Luce by the waist, slung her over my back and ran faster than I ever had to the car park where my car was.

"Natsu?" She breathed.

Then the reality of the situation seemed to hit her. "Put me down, Natsu. Put me down." She smacked my back like some toddler helplessly. Behind me I could hear Gray shouting at me and Juvia talking to him.