▷▶Chapter 6◀◁

~Gray's P.O.V.~

Lucy...I haven't seen her in ages. She sure has grown. I wonder what Dad did to her, how her life was in that house. And why she was in Natsu's house. Gonna get answers from her later. "Nii-san" "Ice Popsicle" I looked up. "Say, Lucy. Why are you in Ash Face's house?" I asked, walking over to her. "WHAT DID YOU SAY, PERVERT SNOWCO" Natsu yelled back, but was interrupted by Lucy. "I ran away from home, and" "YOU WHAT?" I cut Lucy off. "Let me finish, nii-san. So I walked for a long time, all lost and tired, and collapsed on the roadside" "YOU COLLAPSED ON THE ROADSIDE?" I shouted, cutting her off again. "LET ME FINISH okay where was I. Oh yeah, so I collapsed and Natsu found me and brought me back here. I asked if I could stay here and after some...*Lucy blushes*...persuasion he agreed" "YOURE LIVING HERE?" "SHUT UP NII-SAN and yes." Lucy finished. What the crap...my younger sister ran from home and is currently living with my best friend/enemy that I rumbled with all the time? The information slowly sunk in as I stared at them. "Flame brain, I cant believe you actually let a girl stay at your house." I spoke up. "Oh shut up pervert snowcone I can be nice sometimes" Natsu snapped. Turning my attention to Lucy, I said, "Lucy, what are you gonna do now that youve run from home? You cant go back to Sabertooth High after all this." Natsu's face twisted a little at this. She sighed and plopped down on the cpuch, positioning herself next to me. "I dont know. Ne, nii-san, which school do you and Natsu go to?" "Fairytail High," I answered. Her mouth formed a small "o" and then she seemed to slip into deep thought. Natsu kept silent. He seemed kinda odd after hearing about Saber High. "Nii-san." She suddenly broke the silence. "yeah?" I replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sign me up. "

"Whaaaaaaat?" Natsu and I yelled in sync. Lucy blinked. "Sign me up to Fairytail High." She repeated. I looked at Natsu and he stared back at me. Then we looked at Lucy. There was a stare war for a while then Natsu and I broke out into a grin.

"Deal. Lets go." "Wait, to where?" Lucy asked. "Duh. Fairytail High! We are gonna complete the transfer right now." Natsu grinned. "Yup. Hop on." I waved them over to my car
.
-time skip, currently 5:40pm-

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

"I'm beat." I said, dropping the bags filled with books onto the floor and throwing myself onto the couch. "Lazy ass." Luce muttered, sitting on the little space left on the couch. "Why didnt you head home with Gray? He's your older brother." I asked, my eyes drifting shut. "You're kidding right? I landed a room with a stranger. That's an opportunity I'm not gonna let pass." She answered. I rolled over so I was lying face up on the couch. "Lies, you just want me." I teased. Her face heated up. Hehe, I did it.

"Shut up, who would want you? Your ego could rival the ocean." She stood up and walked over to her room. "Ow, that hurt. Apologize to my heart." I joked. "Rest in pieces, Natsu's heart." She jabbed a finger at my chest before continuing to unpack. "You're starting school tomorrow right? Imma give you a tour. Lets go school extra early." I offered.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

Did he just offer to go to school extra early? I laughed. He frowned. "Pfft. Dude, you dont even go to school." I turned my back to him and unwrapped the uniform I just got from Fairytail High. He chuckled, the deep, low laugh rumbling from his chest. Crap shit what am I thinking. "True that. School's unbearable. I make exceptions though. For example, for some girl who decided to stay at my house without permission and had a make out session with me that got interrupted by her long lost twin brother." He said from behind me.

My whole face burned and my heart was beating at thrice the rate. Shit. I whipped around and hurled my whole empty luggage at his face. He caught it with one hand and smirked. He set it down and walked out of the room, giving me a one-hand wave and said, "Dinner at 6:30pm," before disappearing from my sight. Damn. Why the hell did that guy make my heart race. Ugh. UGH. I HAD TO CONTROL MYSELF. I took a deep breath and made final adjustments to my room. Once I was done unpacking the books and set aside stuff to bring to school, I checked the time. 6:20pm. I brushed my hair and put it into a side ponytail before walking out of my room. But Natsu was nowhere to be seen. Curious, I walked over to his room and pushed his ajar door open. "Ne Natsu, what are you...KYA OH MY GOD PUT ON A SHIRT." I yelped and backed up. Natsu had just stepped out of the bath, with just white trousers and no shirt. Water dripped off his salmon spikes and trickled down his alluring face. My stare swept down to his...perfect...hot af abs...WAIT NO WHAT AM I THINKING...

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

"Ne Natsu, what are you...KYA OH MY GOD PUT ON A SHIRT." Lucy yelled and backed out of my room. I glanced at her red face and smirked. "Nice view eh?" I joked. She glared at me. "BAKA" She shouted before running out of my room. I threw my head back and laughed.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

UGHHHHHHH WHY DID I BLUSH NOW HE'S LAUGHING his laugh...so smooth and rich and low and husky...I gave myself a mental slap. I have to stop freaking out. Calm down, calm down, calm down..."Boo." "KYAAAAAAAAH" I screamed and toppled backwards on the couch. I glowered at the culprit who had scared me. Natsu smirked evilly and gave me a look that sent chills down my spine. "Your reaction was priceless, Luce" he grinned and positioned himself on top of me, leaning in and nibbling my earlobe. I moaned a little. It felt nice and warm for some reason. He had to stop making me feel this good... I keep submitting to him... then, I had a devious idea.

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

I felt her smile. Whats she planning? Well I found out soon enough. She pushed me away and flipped herself over so now she was straddling me. I swear my heart stopped. She beamed cheekily and just like I had done, leaned in. But instead, she kissed the side of my forehead, my cheek, the side of my neck. I couldnt help but feel exhilarated, breathing in her vanilla and strawberry scent. I curled up one corner of my mouth and stared at her in the eye. "That's where you like to be huh. I couldn't tell." I teased. She gave me a look of amusement. "I like being on top," she leaned in and licked the corner of my mouth. I shivered a little. "Stop teasing me just properly kiss me." I ordered roughly. "What if I don't want to?" She traced a finger down my chest. I felt...shit. The damned boner. Shit shit. I had to flip this situation. So I smirked. "Unfortunately, dominance's my trait." I flipped her over, and she squealed in protest.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

Dang, I was the dominant type. But so was he. He won...

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

I cupped her cheek with one hand and caressed her waist with the other, kissing her with intensity. She matched my fire and kissed back, wrapping one arm around my neck and running her fingers through my hair. I licked her lips, trying to ask her for permission, which she denied. Too bad. I tickled her, and when she opened her mouth to make me stop, I slipped my tongue in and met hers.

We weren't gonna go anywhere for dinner tonight.

Another kiss cuz I like it...if the kissing part isn't good enough please tell me I already got the shivers from writing like that...sorry for the short chapters 😭