▷▶Chapter 47◀◁

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"Morning to you too Natsu." I giggled as he swat at me for waking him up early.

Yesterday once the crying was over we all calmed down and I felt a lot better about leaving Magnolia. Gray decided to bring Juvia to our house to sleep and I crashed with Natsu. Today, us girls were gonna sleep at Erza's house, and the boys would stay at Natsu's. Tomorrow, there wasn't any lessons because of the Winter Dance at night, so the guys would game at Natsu's in the day and we were gonna have a girl's day out.

This time, we weren't late for school since Natsu didn't ask for second servings. We drove faster than usual and reached the gate twenty minutes before first period.

"Ohayou, Lu-chan!" Levy's voice rang out sweet and clear in the hustle and bustle of the hallway. "Ohayou, Levy-chan!" I answered cheerfully, skipping towards them with Natsu tagging along behind me. "You're finally early, little sis." Gray smiled and patted my head. Then his face darkened. "Shit I thought I grounded you!" He groaned. We laughed. "Told ya. We didn't even need Erza." Levy whispered. "Ain't that right." I whispered back.

"You're staying with us tonight aren't you, Lucy?" Erza asked. I nodded. "Mira is gonna make us talk about love. Lucky me, here's mah boyfriend." Cana waved a booze bottle before permanently attaching her mouth to it. "We're gonna have hot tub~" Mira cheered. "Ju-Juvia will be embarrassed." Juvia twiddled her fingers. I laughed.

"What are you guys gonna do?" I asked Natsu. "Meh. Gaming, playing basketball, crashing arcades I guess." He shrugged. Jesus. Boys will be boys.

At the back of my mind, the fact that I was leaving this Sunday kept nagging at me. I brushed it off. I was gonna enjoy every minute with my friends now.

The bell rang.

-timeskip, boys are in who knows where, girls somehow ended up in a pub since Cana wanted the best booze-

~Levy's P. O. V. ~ (currently 8pm)

I shifted. The lights and the music were making me uncomfortable. After school we had hung out at Erza's house for a while, until Cana dared us during truth or dare to go to the pub with her. So the hot tub was cancelled, and after dinner, we went to the pub.

Somehow I get bad vibes from this place. The smell of alcoholic drinks was everywhere and people were dancing. The obviously intoxicated ones were pressing their bodies against an opposite sex they probably didn't even know and dancing like pros. I sighed for like the tenth time here. Juvia just sat beside me and stared at her cocktail absentmindedly.

Cana already hooked up with some strangers and were having a drinking contest. Erza and Mira were surprisingly enjoying the cocktails, even the one with alcohol; while poor Lucy was dared to drink booze with Cana. So she was in the drinking contest, and failing miserably. I scanned the dance floor. Boys were trying to get in good with Erza and Mira, but the two could hold their liquor so well so they were sober enough to reject them.

Wait.

Holding liquor?

Oh shit, Lucy.

Oh nooo.

This guy with black hair and red eyes walked toward Cana and Lucy just as the thought came into my mind. He looked at Cana's mad laughing for a moment, looked away, and made his way to Lucy. Lucy looked incredibly vulnerable, her cheeks flushed and the dizzy look in her eyes. I had to do something quick, so I nudged Juvia and pointed toward Lucy. Her eyes widened and she got my drift. Immediately, we whipped out our phones and texted Natsu and Gray to drop by. Fast.

They both texted back the moment the message was sent:

Stall for me. If the guy tries anything, beat him off for as long as you can.