▷▶Chapter 29◀◁

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"Mmm...?" I wriggled out of Natsu's arms and pushed his arm away when he tried to pull me back for another kiss. My ringtone was blaring. I reached over to my phone. "Tch," Natsu grunted.

Gray-nii.

Shit...

"H-Hello?" I said.

"Do you remember everything?"

"Ah um yeahh Natsu helped a lot I've regained all my memories."

"Okay then let me say what I was intending to say."

I braced myself.

"LUCY HEARTFILIA WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU ITS 7:30PM I'M WORRIED SICK YOUVE BEEN OUT SINCE 12PM"

"Re-relax Gray-nii I'm at Natsu's house..."

"WELL THAT JUST MAKES IT WORSE WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO GRACE MY HOUSE WITH YOUR PRESENCE?"

"Uhnn I'll be home in fifteen minutes."

"If you're not?"

"I'll do chores for the next two months."

"I'm counting on that. Now get your ass back. Bye."

"Got it, bye Gray-nii."

"Why do you have to go home now..." Natsu complained, re-buttoning his shirt himself this time. I re-buttoned my flannel, re-tied my hair and adjusted my clothing before picking up my bag. "Cuz Gray is worried. I've been out for seven and a half hours, and I just regained my memory." I answered, pulling my collar to make me get out and start the car. "Typical big brother, ruining his little sister and her boyfriend's make out session." He grumbled. "Don't worry, I'll be seeing you tomorrow. I could come over after school." I offered while opting to ride shotgun and let Natsu drive this time.

"Nah, I need to go somewhere." Natsu drove off.

"Where to?" I asked.

"To meet His Highness, Mr Jude Heartfilia, a.k.a. my future father in law." He said offhandedly.

What?

"What do you mean?"

"Gray told him about Lisanna attempting to murder you, and he promised to leave you alone, but he wants to meet me." He explained. Ughhh.

"Don't go." I pleaded.

"Bullshit. I need to go. I want to go." He argued.

"Call me after you're done. Tell me everything that happened. And don't go making any decisions without getting my consent first." I bargained. "Cool it Luce, I'll be okay." He waved me off. I grabbed his sleeve and glared at him.

"Okay fine. Deal. Now let me concentrate on driving I don't want to get into any accidents." Natsu sighed.

Needless to say when I reached home Natsu and Gray rumbled, and when Natsu left Gray started setting rules and curfews for me. Hmmmph.

-time skip, the next day (Friday), 3pm-

××before we proceed, let me fill the gap. Lucy returned to school and her friends were overjoyed to know she regained her memories. Everyone was happy to see her, but gossips were going around about Lisanna stabbing her. Lisanna's friends apologized. Now let's continue with the story××

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"Woahhh her house is huge. Slightly bigger than my family's....." My jaw dropped open. As I walked in, a guard of some sort escorted me into a huge study, and tall blonde man, none other than Jude Heartfilia himself, appeared into view. I took a deep breath.