▷▶Chapter 10◀◁

Minna gomene, there was some issue when I updated this chapter... Here it is 😅😅 gomene 😭

-time skip, currently Erza and Gray's free period-

~still Erza'a P. O. V. ~

Poor Lucy. Damn you Natsu when I find you I swear I'll beat you to pulp for hurting my friend like that.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

*sneezes*

~Erza's P. O. V. ~

I wandered down the hall until I saw Gray talking to the school flirt Loke. Loke took one look at my dark aura and fled. Gray was about to do the same but I grabbed on to his collar. Loke shouted, "Don't die man! Good luck!", as he ran off. Gray "tched" and turned to face me. "'Sup Erza?" He played it cool. I glared at him and he flinched. "Do you know of the meeting between Natsu and Lisanna?" I asked with an air of authority. "Uhhh yeahhhh I guess maybe a little tiny bit I might know like a quarter of" "Tell me." I cut him off. "Why should I?" He crossed his arms. "YOU DARE DEFY ME?" I growled. "Sorry ma'am!" He apologized, then got serious. "Erza, is this for Lucy?" He questioned. I smiled. "You've finally gotten smart, Gray." So he told me everything.

"Lisanna called Natsu up to the Science Lab to ask him about him and Lucy's relationship, and told him how Lucy had many exes, mostly flings, advising Natsu to stay away from her if not his heart will be broken." Gray told me, with his hair shadowing his eyes. I don't blame him. Lucy is his sister. My scary aura leveled up and I clenched my fist, punching the wall. A few cracks lines were seen. "WHAT?" I growled. I suddenly saw a bluish white aura surround Gray. Gray, you have grown. "I'm going to beat Lisanna up for this." I stalked off. Gray held my shoulder, stopping me. "I haven't finished yet. After Natsu came out from the Science Lab, I happened to see him. He had this weird aura surrounding him. I peeked into the Science Lab and saw Lisanna grinning to herself. I asked Natsu what happened. At first, all he said was, 'I'm just another of your sister's flings. How stupid I am.' Then he told me everything." My mouth hung open. "'I'm gonna talk to your sister during lunch period. I'm not one of her flings.'" Gray quoted. I checked the time. 12pm. Shit.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"What did you want to see me for, Dragneel?" I asked, secretly happy. Look, I'm tsundere sometimes, live with it. "Heartfilia," my eyes widened at this; he never called me by my last name, "who am I to you?" I froze. "You're..." I couldn't answer that one. My last fling, Hibiki Lates, was more of an ex than a fling, so when I dumped him (to maintain my freakin' image) a week before I ran from home, I was genuinely a little broken. That changed when I met Natsu. I 'used' him to heal the little chips I had in my heart, appealing to him so that he would warm towards me. But those make out sessions we had...were real. To me they were real. At first I might have been treating him as a fling to heal, but those make out sessions were real. I couldn't explain it all; so I stared. I kept silent. I didn't say anything--I couldn't. Natsu smiled. "Lisanna was right." Huh? I looked up at him fearfully. "What?" I asked, my voice so hoarse. "Lisanna was right. I'm just another one of your flings. You can't even answer me." He put his head in his one hand and ran his hand through his hair, laughing weirdly. I looked at him, scared. "Natsu, please, listen" "Heartfilia, get out. I don't want to see you again." He said in a low voice. This wasn't the Natsu I knew. But it was him. "Natsu, please. Listen to me. I" "I SAID GET THE F*** (sorry for the cuss) OUT OF MY SIGHT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" He shouted, his voice sharp and rough. I stumbled back. He...shouted...at me.

~Gray's P. O. V. ~

"I SAID GET THE F*** OUT OF MY SIGHT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I heard Natsu roar. Shit. We were too late. We as in the whole gang--me, Gajeel, Laxus, Jellal, Erza, Cana, Levy, Mira, and Juvia. We froze. Natsu has never raised his voice like that before. "Tch" I cursed and slammed open the door, only to have Lucy smash into me. I stumbled and caught her. "Lucy. Lucy look at me. Look at nii-san. You okay, Lucy?" I asked worriedly. She is the only close family I had now. "Nii-san...I'm okay." She pushed past me and ran off. Double shit. Natsu you f***ing asshole how dare you do that to my sister...