▷▶Chapter 52◀◁

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I was just relaxing and melting into the warmth of the first close-mouthed kiss we have had in forever, not even knowing that pretty much everyone was staring at us.

It was only when applause and yells and cheers were heard that we realized.

We pretty much kissed in front of everybody.

We quickly pulled away, red-faced.

To save us from the sheer embarrassment of the whole thing, Gray came upstage and grabbed the mike. "HEYYYYYY IDIOTS!" he shouted. "HIIIIIII" everyone shouted right back, the kiss forgotten. Good ol' Nii-chan.

"I JUST FOUND OUT, THAT EVERYONE IS DOESN'T SUCK THAT MUCH AT BREAK DANCING. HOWEVER. THE DANCE KINGS....ARE JACE AND THIS PINK HEAD BASTARD WHO JUST KISSED MY SISTER AND KICKSTARTED THE WHOLE THING." (Gray)

"ITS SALMON YOU LITTLE PRICK" (Natsu)

"DANCE KINGS! DANCE KINGS" (The crowd)

"FLASHMOB ANYBODY?" (Gray)

"BRING IT" (The crowd)

Gray started off another flash mob. I flashed him a grateful look. He returned it with a smirk, then gave me that "you're-so-screwed-little-sister" face before hopping down the stage and disappearing into the crowd. I sweat dropped.

"Kiss me again." Natsu's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Nope. Let's join the flash mob." I rejected. "You said you weren't one for dancing." Natsu whined. "You could coach me." I grinned. He pouted, but helped me out anyways.

"WAIT" Someone shouted.

Jace.....?

"I CAN GET WHATEVER I WANT RIGHT"

Everyone turned to Natsu.

"YUP" Natsu shouted.

"GIMME ALL YOUR CASH" Jace yelled. We laughed. "JUST KIDDING. FIND ME A GAY GUY. I DESPERATELY NEED TO BE HOOKED UP. "

Silence. Were people discriminating him? Before I could tear away from Natsu and yell at them over the music, the crowd hollered back, "WE GOT THAT COVERED."

Is this why I love these nutjobs? Jace grinned wide and shouted his thanks before melting into the flash mob once again.

I was beginning to get the hang of the dance, and I managed not to look so weird.

At the final note of the DJ's playlist, Mira took over. "OKAY EVERYONE. NOW THAT THE FLASH MOB IS OVER, AND ITS ALREADY 12 MIDNIGHT, HOW ABOUT WE TAKE THE PHOTOS TO COMMEMORATE THIS DAY?"

"OKAAAAAAYYYYYYYY"

"EY LADY (Laxus bristled at this) DO YOU GOT DEM FLASHMOB PHOTOS" (random human)

"OF COURSE!" (Mira)

"OKAY DIPSHITS, LINE UP" Erza shouted, taking the mike from Mira.

~Levy's P. O. V. ~

At the aluminium background that reflected all sorts of colours and lights, with balloons all over, a line formed. Another line formed at midnight background with a moon and a painting of a calm river.

Mira and Cana were responsible for taking the photos.

Taking commemorative photos wasn't Gajeel's thing. I settled for sitting at a nearby table and watching Natsu and Lucy kiss while taking the photo. Gray raged and made them redo it, making me laugh. They decided to do one where Lucy somehow brought out the white scarf with black lines that Natsu had given to her and wrapped it around the two of them. Lucy brought the scarf up to her lips and held it within her mouth while Natsu encircled his arm around her waist. They smirked at the camera.