▷▶Chapter 22◀◁

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

I hate classes. The only good thing about them is Lucy. Which would mean English is hell cuz she isn't there. Wanna know something worse? Lisanna is behind me. But oh well. Convenient for what I'm about to do.

I scribbled a note in my ugliest handwriting (my penmanship is already bad so this somehow makes it worse) that read "Meet me at the rooftop during lunch" and passed it to her.

"Okay ♡" was her reply.

Well the fireworks are about to go off in an hour's time.

-time skip, one hour later, lunch-

"Soooooo what did you want to speak to me about?" Lisanna twisted a lock of her short white hair.

Ooooooh girl the best part is yet to come.

Coming in 3
2
1

"I'm breaking up with you." I stated blandly, not even bothering to put any emotion.

"Umm. What?" She looked genuinely shocked.

Surprise, bitch.

"We're done." I rephrased.

"Dragneel, you don't care about your mom?" Lisanna tittered awkwardly.

"I do care. I love my mom. But I don't care about the lies you're feeding me with." I glared at her. She flinched a little and her eyes widened. "How did you know?" Lisanna choked. "Magic. Listen up, Strauss. I don't care if you were my childhood best friend, that was in the past. In the present, as of now, you are a desperate liar. And my ex." I said firmly.

She looked like she just got strangled.

"Don't worry, Natsu. You'll see. You'll regret ever choosing Heartfilia over me. You'll be begging for me. This isn't over." She hissed, and left the rooftop with a slam.

"..." I couldn't say anything. Ugh lady just go find someone else. I shoved my hands into my pockets and opened the door to leave the rooftop.

-time skip, Lucy's breakup-

I peered through the window and pressed my ear against the door to the rooftop. If Sting makes any moves imma beat him to pulp.

"Do I at least get a first and last kiss on the cheek from you?" I heard Sting ask. I gasped. Luce rolled her eyes and laughed before pecking his cheek. "WHAT THE HELL" I yelled, before slapping a hand over my mouth.

But seriously it took all the self control I had built in the past 17 years to calm down.

Then I saw Luce tiptoe to whisper in his ear. Sting looked surprised at what she said then rubbed the back of his head. What did she say?

"Yeah. Guess I do. What about our parents....?" He asked. Something to do with the arranged marriage?

"Who cares? Our life, not theirs. With friends like I've made, who needs fame and money and some kind of wealthy blood line? I don't need the name Heartfilia." Luce waved and left.

That's my Luce. Smooth.

"Friends?" He called after her.

THATS ALL YOU ARE. ANYTHING MORE AND I'LL INCINERATE YOU.

I was really tempted to say that.

"Couldn't think of anything better." Luce answered before continuing to walk to the door. Shit I was about to get found out. I scrambled to leave and raced down the stairs.

When Luce reached the school gates, Gray was in his car waiting. I leaned against the car panting slightly looking pissed.

"Sorry I'm late," she said while walking over. "No worries. Get in." Gray motioned at the back seat. She nodded and slid in whilst I shoved myself into the car still looking pissed. "You've cleared shit up with Lisanna?" She asked. "Mm. Broke up with her. She's pissed but she'll live." I answered curtly.