◈Sequel◈

So I've been thinking. Sequel or nah. Sequel or nah. Cuz I've honestly no idea what to write for the remaining chapters after the first five chapters....but I'll try.

If there is a sequel...(which there most probably will be)......I will pick a few parts out of the prologue and send it in the next part of this book.

The name of the book (if I actually publish it lol) is: What Changed.

Now lemme try writing it.

Btw if there's a sequel there's a high chance I'll be including the fabulous Wendy as Jellal's little sister. I originally wanted her as Natsu's little sister but...complications.

Okay you know what I'm just gonna cut the crap and write a sequel. I feel like I just wasted all of your time by updating some weird story part talking about possibilities.

I'll admit I actually wrote a prologue, okay? But if the sequel to this is really short and crappy please don't hate me.

Here's a few parts from the prologue (which is just a filler chapter so don't expect too much):

She had left for eighteen months. It ached, even if we broke up.

I walked through the hallways of Fairy Tail College. People parted and made way for me. They probably didn't want to get beat to pulp.

A familiar group of people was gathered at the corner, talking. The red head saw me coming. "Natsu." She said in a low tone. I gave her a lazy look. "In a bad mood as always, Salamander?" Gajeel grunted. I glared at him. "Don't call me that, Iron Shavings." I growled. Jellal sighed. Juvia touched my shoulder. "Natsu-san, come with Juvia for a moment." I nodded and slouched after her.

We came to the rooftop. They never changed, huh. "Natsu-san, it's been eighteen months. Are they ever gonna come back?" Juvia whispered.

"Don't care."

"Why did you break up with Lucy-san?"

I stiffened up.

-another part-

"Lucy, aren't you happy about going back after so long?" Gray-nii said, nudging me. I swiped at his elbow and rested my chin on my palm, signing. "I don't know. I'm excited to see everyone again, heck, even Laxus. I just don't want to see him." I growled softly. "He doesn't deserve you, Imoto-chan. Who wouldn't want a girl who's efficient in both combat and in the office, with a touch of sass and dollops of pheromones and cuteness?" Gray ruffled my hair.

-last part-

Memories of the times we spent together flashed back in my head. My throat hurt from the throbbing lump that wouldn't go down no matter how much I swallowed. My head hurt from the memory overload, but most of all my heart was breaking again.

Regardless of how many stitches I gave my heart, it would always tear.

So....should I publish the sequel? I'm asking for your opinion cuz I don't really know....

Btw the short preview parts I provide here may or may not be changed a little if I actually do make the sequel official.

Thanks for reading this chapter even if I wasted your time and this isn't a story part 💙