▷▶Chapter 20◀◁

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"Back to my father's house. Back to Saber."

My world crumbled.

"Why?" My voice came out as a hoarse whisper. Then something clicked. F*** no. "Lucy. Who's Sting."

Her face paled and she looked away.

"My fiancé."

"F***. F*** it all."

"Natsu, I--" "Why? WHY? WHY, DAMMIT! WHY DO THE WOMEN I LOVE KEEP LEAVING ME? FIRST MAMA, NOW YOU. WHY? WHY? I SAID WHY DAMMIT!" I shouted. Lucy curled up.

~Erza's P. O. V. ~

I heard shouting and was tempted to run downstairs. Mira, who I put on speaker, heard the shouts. Before I could rush downstairs, Mira stopped me. "Erza, wait. Don't go downstairs. Not just yet. Let them sort it out. You're stationed in case anyone disrupts or if Natsu rejects Lucy right? Let Lucy handle this one." I gritted my teeth and forced myself to calm down and stay put.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

At that moment I lost whatever little sanity I had left. I plunged my teeth into her neck, biting it and sucking on it. I kissed it with intensity that made her scream and moan. I ran my hands along her body. I was mentally unstable; like I was nuts.

"Natsu--*breathes sharply*--yamete..." She pleaded. I refused. I kissed her roughly, shutting her up.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

Oh my God. It was like Natsu became a monster. When I looked him in the eye again, they were filled with anger and despair.

That's when I knew he wasn't sane anymore.

When he bit my neck, I screamed out of shock and pain, but let him do it. After he made his mark, his hands explored my body. Normally I would be ecstatic, but now he was unstable. Like he could snap any moment. I was more afraid than ever.

Something gripped my chest. Oww to the ahhh.

"Natsu" he squeezed it again, making me breathe in sharply, "yamete" I begged. He slammed his lips onto mine and hungrily sucked.

"Yame--Natsu?" I was about to plead for him to stop, but warm liquid touched my face. I pulled away and stared. Natsu's.....

.......crying?

His eyes were shadowed by his fringe. Tears streaked down his tanned face. "You're...leaving me." He whispered. "You're..."

I slapped him.

~Erza's and Mira's P. O. V. ~

Well that had to hurt.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I slapped him.

He didn't turn his head back. I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine. I kissed him gently, then sucked on his bottom lip. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"I'm leaving Fairy Tail High. But I'm not leaving you. You're mine. I'm yours. Am I wrong?" I murmured, drawing circles on his cheek with my thumb. Natsu calmed down and his breathing went back to normal. He disconnected his forehead from mine and buried his face into my chest. "I don't know what I would do without you." He breathed. I smiled. "You would know how to do everything. Cuz I'll never leave you."

"Is this the part where I ask you to be my girlfriend?" Natsu's voice was muffled by my shirt. I laughed a little. "Awwww. Of course." I ruffled his hair. Damn his hair was softer and silkier than I'd expected.