▷▶Chapter 41◀◁

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

After the big question and the feast (me and Erza were neck to neck for who ate the most cakes), Mira told Laxus to turn the music down a notch and then told us all to gather in a circle. Looks like it's game time.

"We're gonna play the Mira Classic--Guild Master Game!" Mira cheered. We groaned. It was always this creepy game. But it was fun. Mira pouted at our reactions.

"Heyyyy it's gonna be funnnn~" Mira smiled. We shuddered. "Like hell." I muttered, earning a galre from Mira.

"Now then! Shall we begin?" Mira cheered and handed us a cup. We groped around for sticks and soon pulled out our fate.

~No one's P. O. V. ~

Let's give you a sneak peek on who is who.

Natsu--1
Lucy--3
Levy--7
Gray--6
Juvia--2
Gajeel--4
Erza--10
Jellal--8
Mira--5
Laxus--9
Cana--MASTERRER

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"Wahahahaha I'm the Masterrrr~" Cana drawled. She eyed each and every one of us. "Number one, if you're a male, brush your finger against your girlfriend's panty. If you're a female, rub your boyfriend's manhood." Then she went on with her crazed laughing.

The girls and the boys begin to give each other skeptical looks. I looked at my stick.

"HOLY F***" I shouted and jumped up. "So youuuuure oneeee buhahahaha" Cana slurred and chugged down beer. I cursed to myself. Then my gaze landed on Lucy. "Sorry I gotta do this" I muttered and walked toward her. Her face flushed crimson as I put my hand under her skirt and brushed my finger against her panty. She moaned a little and quickly covered her mouth. I kept rubbing. I couldn't stop. Then I felt her panty getting wet.

Gray was staring at me with eyes that could kill. I gulped.

Everyone laughed.

We put our sticks back. Lucy was in a dazed state. When we picked again, I was the master. "YASSSSSS. NUMBER FIVE, SMACK NUMBER SEVEN'S ASS." Laxus groaned and Gajeel cackled as he whipped Laxus' butt nicely. I swear I couldn't stop laughing.

Round 3:

Erza was master. She ordered number ten, Gray, to strip naked.

Round 4:

Laxus was master. He ordered number three, Mira, to drip chocolate on number four's back. Juvia was number four.

Round 5:

Lucy was master. She made number six, Gray, hump the wall.

Round 6:

Juvia was master. She made number eight, Erza, be in her birthday suit. Erza cowered behind Jellal for the rest of the game.

Round 7:

Gray was master. He ordered number nine, me, to go through a make up session done by number four, Mira. My poor face.

Round 8:

Last round. Levy was master. She ordered numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 to strip naked and dress themselves with plastic bags. Lucy, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel and I scrambled for plastic bags. Lucy was too slow so I offered her mine. I ended up with just one.