▷▶Chapter 2◀◁

-time skip, 1:30pm-

"...and thats why i ran from home." I finished. Pinkhead, whose name was still unknown, sat on the couch beside me. "Wow that's harsh. Who's the poor guy you're supposed to marry? I really pity him." "Shut up." I snapped, then continued, "I don't wanna talk about him." "You know, you haven't even told me your hame yet." Pinkhead commented. "Its a secret, I may or may not tell you. I don't know if you're trustworthy." I really didn't know if I could trust this guy. "Mm, won't tell you my name then. My turn to tell you about myself."

~Natsu P.O.V.~

Kind of sucks i dont know her name. Gonna call her Grass Head then...hehe. "Mm, I wont tell you my name then. My turn to tell you about myself." I said. She relaxed onto the couch and looked at me. So I began. "My parents are mega rich. I lived a pretty good life until something happened when I started my second year of secondary school. I got kicked out the year after that. I was forced to be independent. I still had a whole load of money I was able to sneak from home, plus my dad still supplied money to my cred card. It's the least he could do after kicking me out for some crap reason." I told her. "How sad. So whats the reason? What happened?" She asked. "Nah, its private. Although these days he has been telling me to return home. I don't know why, but I rejected him flat. No way in hell am I returning to that place." I continued. "I feel you." She glanced at me. We sat in silence for a while. Then she spoke up. "You're living alone. Right?" "Yeah" I answered, still staring at blank space. "Great. Hi. Im your tenant."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT?"

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

"WHAT?" He yelled. I grinned. "Hi. Im your" "I heard you the first time. What do you mean by you're my tenant?" he snapped. "I mean, that I'll be living here." I replied nonchalantly. "No way you gotta be nuts." he crossed his arms. "Didn't know you were the daring type. Didn't you say you didn't trust me like ten minutes ago?" "That was ten minutes ago. I am not the daring type. I'm just the desperate type who needs a place to stay." I retorted. I didn't hear what he was gonna say next. I went for a house tour.

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

"I can't let you stay here. You're a girl whom I had just met like hours ago. I don't even know you all that well and suddenly you're gonna share the house with me? Besides who knows what people would think of me? You might be here to rob me and...wait where the heck'd you go" I realized I was talking to thin air. Shit where did she go? Suddenly, a hint of strawberry and vanilla entered my nose. Funny how it had been lingering around but I had only just realized it. I sniffed the air in hopes to find the source of it and I see Grass Head standing in the vacant room next to mine. Apparently it's not vacant anymore. Goodbye, privacy. "Whaddya doing" I questioned as I went up to her. Yup she was the source of the strawberries and vanilla scent. "Im flying. Seriously pinkhead can't you tell I'm unpacking?" She rolled her eyes. "Whoa Grass Head, I never said you could stay. And wait, Pinkhead?" I asked. "You didnt say I could stay. I did. Your hair is pink isnt it? Hold it. Grass Head?" She glared at me. "My hair is salmon, not pink. You must be colour blind, cuz you can't tell that your green hair and short bob cut is a distant relative of grass." I retorted. "I take offence to every said statement. Your hair is pink, who cares what shade it is." she shot back. Wow do I love her sass. "I can stay can't I?" She stood up, spun around and looked at me in the eye, probably the first time she has done that. We looked into each other's eyes for a while, lost in the gaze neither of us were willing to break from. I guess we were trying to see if the other was trustworthy. Her eyes were pretty, a warm chocolate brown. I was pretty much sold by then. And I got an idea.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

We stared. He looked me in the eye. I searched his onyx eyes. Damn I think I'm getting lost in them. WHERE AM I SOMEONE HELP ME FIND MY WAY OUT OF THAT ONYX MAZE. I held his gaze for about three minutes before he started walking to me. We were six inches apart. He kept advancing towards me. Shit my heart was beating faster. Shit, double shit. Lucy calm down. I instinctively backed up until my back hit a wall. He didn't stop walking. Soon he was two inches away. Make that triple shit. He leaned in next to my ear and whispered, all low and husky, "What do you think?" Crap, his voice was sexy. "Kya" I gasped softly, his warm breath tickling my ear. I smelt mint. Yup. My face was burning. Way to go me. He moved away from me, smirking. "Blushing are we." Damn he's got the upper hand now. I waved a hand in front of my face and glared daggers at him. "I was so not blushing." I denied. "Yeah right." He leaned against the wall next to me. "So, what, I can stay?" I asked. "Well duh. You need to provide me with meals when I want them though." He shrugged. "Yay!" I squealed, throwing my arms around him and went to grab my towel and soaps, trying to hide my million degrees celsius hot face with the excuse of needing a shower. I can't believe I just hugged a stranger. Well he isn't a stranger anymore, he's kinda like my landlord now.

*evil grin* sooo something unexpected (or expected) is gonna happen next chapter. Something (s). I'm literally hopping up and down. Again, tell me if I need any improvements on any crappy story parts. Byebyee~
-shirohime-sama