-once again clearing confusion-

So um idk whats wrong but something is. With wattpad. @snowflake0605 this ones for you

Chapter 25

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"Let's go home. We can see her again tomorrow." Erza said.

It was now 9pm at night. I haven't eaten for the whole day. I didn't want to. Gray, Erza, Levy, and I have been here. The rest already left because we asked them to.

"No." I looked down.

"What was that, Natsu?" Erza looked at me.

"No. No. I said no. I could say it once more for ya." I muttered.

"ITS PAST VISITNG HOURS. SHE ISNT AWAKE YET. WE HAVE TO LEAVE BEFORE THEY MAKE US." Erza shouted.

"I'll go. I'll come to see Lu-chan in the morning. Natsu, Gray, if Lu-chan wakes up, call all of us." Levy said as she stood up and left. Erza stared at both of us.

"I'm staying." We said in unison. Erza sighed. "I can't force you. Fine. We'll all stay. I'll go get something for us to eat."

"I'm sorry but you will have to leave. Visiting hours are over." A purple haired nurse with a name tag, "Kinana" told us. "I ain't leaving. My girlfriend is in there. I ain't leaving and that's that." I growled. "She is my sister. I don't care if it's past visiting hours." Gray said. "Please understand. We are worried." Erza told her. Kinana sighed.

"You guys are in luck. Today the nurses on night shift on this level decreased, it's just me and Laki. She will understand. You guys can stay. But don't tell anyone." She warned. We nodded and she left.

Silence.

No one spoke.

Then, I did.

"When is Luce going to wake up?" I whispered.

"We have to hope for the best." Erza looked into the room again, where Lucy was on the bed and hooked up to machines and covered with bandaged.

"DAMMIT. I wasn't fast enough. I couldn't even protect my little sister." Gray cursed and put his head in his hands.

Silence.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

My eyelids cracked open and I took a while to register to the light. A lady came into view. She had raven hair and black eyes, and she looked familiarly warm. "Lucy, my baby. It's been ten years. What are you doing here?" The lady said.

Mom?

"Okaa-sama?" I croaked. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in heaven." She answered.

Wait. What?

"I'm.....dead?" I said slowly. "Yes. You are."

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

Then a sound came from Lucy's room. It was the dreaded sound of......

I kicked the door down and ran in. "Oi! Are you possessed?" Erza shouted and ran to stop me. Gray grabbed me but loosened his hold when he heard the dreaded sound of.......

Erza froze in her tracks when she heard the dreaded sound of.....

We stared at the monitor.

......a flat line?

"A FLAT LINE. A FLAT F***ING LINE. GET GINANA. OR WAKI. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU GET JUST" I shouted, grabbing the monitor and shaking it violently.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~