Uncanny Friendship

"Ms. Lestrange!" Professor McGonnagol called out, "pay attention."

Bianka was spacing out.

The class ended, Bianka got up to head to another class, when a boy tapped her shoulder. "Hey, what's your name?" The boy asked.

"Bianka Lestrange." Bianka answered.

The boy's green eyes was filled with fear, "Lestrange, as in Bellatrix Lestrange?" his voice began to tremble.

"Look!" Bianka had enough of that question when she was growing up, "if you're going to judge me by what my parents did, save it." Bianka walked out the classroom quickly.

"Hey! Wait!" The boy called.

"Stop following me!" Bianka was irritated.

"Listen, will you?" The boy shouted.

Bianka stopped and turned around.

"I was just surprised." The boy said, "I'm Nathan Longbottom, pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ms. Lestrange."

"Oh so what you're going to curse me?" Bianka growled. She figured this boy wants revenge.

"No. I wanna be your friend." Nathan simply answered.

"Why?" Bianka was surprised, "why do you wanna be friends with the daughter of the ones who had hurt your parents?"

"You're not like your parents, from where I'm standing there's something about your eyes." Nathan said, "I can look at them and see that you aren't your parents."

"Why thank you, Mr. Longbottom." Bianka smiled. She can hear her uncle yelling at her for talking to a traitor but she didn't care.

"We choose are own paths, Bianka," Nathan smiled at Bianka, "as for me I choose to be your friend," taking Bianka's right hand he spoke, "I hope you choose the path of peace and decide to be friends with me." with that he begin to walk away.

Bianka ran after the boy, "I'm sorry come back!" Bianka cried out.

Nathan turned around and said, "What?"

"I wanna be friends." Bianka said.

Nathan just smiled in response.

Next chapters fast forwarding to five years when Draco attends Hogwarts.