The Monster's Lair

Bianka's POV

I opened my eyes to see a hillside, I was being dragged by the masked man down to a creepy looking castle. I resisted, pulling my hand back.

"Come on you little whore!" the man yelled at me.

"Let me go!" I screamed although I doubt anyone could hear.

"Little Bianka wants her mummy?" the death eater mocked me.

I knocked off his mask, revealing my godfather, Bartimus Crouch Jr., "Miss me, love?" he smiled.

"Yes, I actually do miss you," I hissed in disgust, "whining, about how much you hate your dad."

He slapped me across my face, "How dare you?!"

I stumbled to regain my balance. "Ohh touchy subject," I smiled, "I don't bring up Senior as long as, you don't bring up Bellatrix or Rodolphus, deal?"

He smiled his crooked smile, "Fine, we don't bring up our parents, now come on," he pulled on the string that bounded my hands together, "we don't want to keep Master waiting."

As he dragged me down to the castle, I saw a glimpse of Draco sitting next to Aunt Cissy in the long table. Draco met my eyes and I felt how frightened he was. Barty dragged me to the cellar and put me in a cage then walked away.

This is it I'm gonna die. I thought as I curled up on the cold wet ground. I tried to steady my breathing as I heard Voldemort telling Bellatrix that I was in the cellar. I rolled my eyes. Most people would scream to get out but I know it was no use, so I kept silent.

Five minutes later...

Draco, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Aunt Cissy came down the stairs with Him, I was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the cell. "Why if it isn't the Lestranges?" I snarled.

"Bianka, be quiet!" Draco hissed.

"Oh hell no! You did not just tell me what to do!" I growled.

"Now, now, Bianka, Draco, we musn't start a fight." Voldemort warned.

I got up slowly and ran grabbing Voldemort by his collar, "Listen and listen well, I will never be yours!" I pushed him away. Bellatrix looked into my eyes. I could feel my fury building up.

"Draco, really?" I asked as I saw his dark mark.

They all left me.