The truth comes out

Five years later...

"So today's the day, huh?" Aurora sat on Bianka's bed back in Malfoy Manor it was the day of the reveal. The dreaded day has finally come.

Bianka, who was sitting cross-legged in front of Aurora, stood up, "How long do you think it would take 'til we are sent back here?"

"I don't know" Aurora admitted, "Couple of hours maybe? That's if to say that we are sent back here, I think Mother and Father would just send a note disowning us." Aurora got teary eyed her voice cracking.

Bianka hugged her cousin rubbing her back, "Listen to me," Bianka's voice was also cracking, "if they disown us, we will face it together."

Bianka was not one to get emotional, she hasn't cried for 8 years, since the day her parents had abandoned her to "show their loyalty to Voldemort". Did she hate her parents? Yes, because they've chosen HIM over her, their own flesh and blood the one person who is their heir. But did Bianka blame her parents? No, she blamed Voldemort, the man who they have chosen over her. Bianka was thankful that her cousins didn't suffer the same faith as she had. Now, that seemed unreasonably stupid the man who practically raised her is now the same man who would disown her and her cousin.

"Hey," Aurora's voice filled the silence, Bianka looked at her cousin, "I,Aurora Scarlett Malfoy, promise not to abandon you, Bianka Druella Lestrange."

Bianka knew what her cousin was doing, it was the same promise she made on the night Bianka came to live with the Malfoys. "I promise to protect you, no matter who the enemy might be." Bianka promised.

At that point, Narcissa was at the door, "Girls come on or your going to be late!"

The next few hours was a bore.

Bianka and Aurora sat down on house tables in silent when Draco was sorted to the Slytherin house, Bianka could sense Aurora tensed up. The next thing Bianka was aware of was being summoned to the headmaster's office. She wasn't surprised to see her aunt and uncle sitting down facing Aurora.

"I can't believe you would lie to us!" Growled Luscious.

"Aurora, what were you thinking?" Narcissa asked.

"I...I..." Aurora started.

Bianka cleared her throat, "It was my fault, Aunt Cissy."

"You, I should have known." Luscious exclaimed, "Consider the both of you disowned." Luscious growled, "And you wait 'til your mother and father hears about how their only child is now a traitor!" and the couple left.

Aurora fell to the floor crying. "B, what are we going to do?" Aurora sobbed.

"I dunno, A, I dunno." Bianka admitted.

"We need to talk to Aunt Andromeda, right away!" Aurora said as she got up off the floor. Her grieving process was quick. Unlike, Bianka who still wanted to crawl under the covers and cry. No,Aurora was the type of person who cries for less than minute and is fine. Bianka played tough but in truth she couldn't face rejection. Aurora and Bianka were the best of friends where the other is lacking the other excels.