Girl Talk

Remus's POV

Dora wanted to stay with her cousin for the night and I happily oblige, we stayed at Dora's old bedroom in Dromeda's house.

In the middle of the night I woke up alone in the bed, I was shocked to find that I was alone in the room the crib was empty, I ran outside the room, where I saw a light on in Bianka's bedroom, I crept quietly to the slightly opened door.

"So what happened?" Dora asked.

Bianka quickly answered, "I saw HIM. Draco he's a death eater."

It dawned to me that nobody told Bianka and Aurora what Draco did or rather what he planned on doing.

I heard Aurora started crying.

"A., shhhh," my wife's voice shushed Aurora.

"Aurora, I know I had promised to protect him but this is something we had no control of." Bianka admitted.

"No, Bianka, I'm his older sister, not you, it is my job to protect him." Aurora snapped.

I opened the door, "I'm sorry, I was listening to you but this really isn't your fault, Aurora." I said.

Dora's hair turned red. "Remus! I can't believe you were eve's dropping!"

"I...I..." I stuttered.

"You what?!" Dora snapped.

"Why is she in a bad mood?" I asked Bianka and Aurora.

"Its because of me." Bianka whispered.

I starred at her confused.

"For what happened yesterday." Aurora explained.

"Then why aren't you in a bad mood, Bianka?" I asked.

Bianka moved her hair back from her eyes, "I expected it."

"What?!" I was surprised, "You expected to be kidnapped again!"

"No," she answered rather quickly, "I expected that she wouldn't care, therefore I'm not bothered by it, anymore."

Even though, Bianka said she doesn't care, I could tell that she has been crying.

"B., I honestly don't think your mum doesn't care." Aurora calmly said, "There has to be an explanation on why she's acting cold."

"My mum's evil!" Bianka gasped, "What explanation do you need?"

"See," Aurora pointed out, "that's just it, her explanation."

"Which one?" Bianka snorted.

"A., I agree with Bianka on this one, it seems highly unlikely for Bella to not do what HE says." Dora explained.

"I agree with Aurora," I admitted earning a glare from my wife, "I've known Bellatrix even before she was a death eater, all she wanted was a child and according to Sirius, she swore that she'll do anything to protect her child."

Bianka scoffed, "Why are you even talking right now? This is girl talk!"

I ran out of the room as Bianka got up with nostrils flaring.