Break In

It was eight in the morning when Bianka arrived at the Weasley's rest home.

"Fleur! Bill! Its me Bianka open up!" Bianka knocked.

"Bianka, wha --come in." Fleur said.

"I need to speak to Harry, Ron, and Hermione." Bianka said taking her cloak of and putting it on the chair.

"Bianka is that you?" Ron called.

"Kitchen." Bianka answered.

"Bianka, can you help us?" Hermione bluntly asked, "We need to get into your family's vault."

"Ahh, so you want me to disguise myself as my wretched mother." Bianka sighed.

"No, no, we want you to come with us as yourself, not as your mother." Hermione smirked.

"Alright, we need to go now!" Bianka said.

Hermione came down stairs looking like Bellatrix, Bianka smiled just thinking of how she was to annoy Hermione.

"Ready, Bella?" Bianka smirked.

"Oh ok we're resorting to name calling?" Hermione laughed.

"Oh and do remember that, Bellatrix is notorious for cursing people and is annoyed when she doesn't get what she wants." Bianka warned.

They left at around noon that day. They walked down the street of Diagon Alley, Bianka smirking while walking.

They finally reached Gringotts.

Hermione cleared her throat, "I wish to see my vault!"

"Identification?" the gremlin asked.

"I hardly think that is necessary." Hermione said.

The gremlin looked up, "Madaam Lestrange!"

"Bianka, my dear, can you tell this lowlife that I don't like to be kept waiting?" Hermione made eye contact with Bianka.

"You know, Mother," Bianka said calmly, "I really don't like being told what to do, to conclude, I am not your servant in that case, do it yourself!"

Hermione was taken aback for a moment but realizing that Bianka and her mother have an uncommon relationship.

"Madaam Lestrange, this way please." The gremlin escorted them to the vault.

Griphnook had played them. Leaving them to find a way out by themselves.

"Any idea, Bianka?" Hermione asked.

"Umm… well, V was to give me something on our wedding night, saying it was incredibly important for our safety to hide it." Bianka explained as they drowned on the wealth of her family.

"There." Harry pointed to an old chalice on the top. The sword had hooked it.

They jumped off the balcony and on the dragon's back. The dragon burst out the ceiling and flew over a town.